The Legends

(Lian's POV)

I burst out laughing and highfived the lady with giant chest who is now my new best friend!

"Lady, you've got so much sass! I love it!" I grinned and pointed at Naruto, "Bro! You're getting owned!"

"Why does she get the privilege of having the title Hokage?!?!" Naruto yelled at Jariaya who sighed at the attention that we were causing in the restaurant.

...Oh hi!

Yeah, we found her, thank turtles! I was planning on leaving!

Training has been going alright and my hair is shocking still able to get a brush through it.

I'm still stuck on bursting the ball while Naruto is doing it without anything now!!

I zoned back in when everyone was leaving and going outside.

Huh? The drinks aren't finished...they don't seem like the people to just leave the booze behind.

I walk with them pretending to know what's going on and stand beside Naruto while we stand a few feet away from Lady Tsunade.

"Bro, what's going on?" I whispered.

"She's gonna get a knuckle sandwich, that's what!!" Naruto yelled.

I sighed and grabbed Jaraiya by the sleeve.

"What is it, kid?" he asked glancing down at me before going back to the yelling behind me.

"Can I get the cash for the hotel room?" I ask hand put out.

"Alright, here." he said putting Naruto's frog in my hand.

"You're money."

"What? Look kid, just - "

"Ah, whatever." I sigh and head off to the hotel we agreed to go to earlier.

I book a large room with three beds, well, tried, but there were only double beds left.

I took the room key and asked if the lady would look out for the idiots coming in later and she agreed.

She seemed really nice compared to all the other receptionists.

I looked around the room and dumped my stuff on one bed before grabbing my ish and going to the bathroom.

Look, to come to this town, we had to go for about three days without washing and, yeah, there was a lake, yeah, there was a waterfall.

But you're all forgetting that the biggest pervert Sanin dude is here.

After getting out the bathroom I'm surprised that the other two aren't back yet.

Oh, yes, I am borrowing a pair of Naruto's pyjamas just like in the Land of Waved.

I hear knocking at the window and look and grin rushing to it and leaping out.

"Fido!" I cheer hugging my big brother.

"Hey, sis'" he smiled hugging back.

- - - - - - - - -

"What brings you here?" I asked preparing him tea while I have hot chocolate.

Thank you free hotel stuff!

"I should be asking you the same thing." Fido said scratching the back of his neck while lying on his front on my bed.

"Mission, you?" I ask handing the drink to him.

"Same, I'm helping trying to get Orochimaru's arms healed by this lady or something?" Fido shrugged.