Let the Battle Commence

(Lian's POV)

"DONT WORRY NARUTO!! I'LL PROTECT YOU!!" I battle cried standing in front of my best friend.

"Kid, I'm bout twice the size of you," Kisame stated raising a scaly eyebrow, "I don't think a pint sized kid like you can take us on."

My eye twitched.

"Oh God no..." Naruto gulped and hid under the bed.

I smirked evilly and sighed, "Nobody, and I mean, nobody!! Calls me smalls!!! And gets away with it!!!!"

The fish man started laughing and I cracked my knuckles.

"YOU'RE FUCKIN DONE KID!!!"

.....why is it every time I scream at someone they end up flying backwards?

Is this because I've got the wind chakra??

I blinked seeing the two members standing up from their crouched position.

Gulping, I do quick hand signs. "Hurricane! 0.3!"

A small but still pretty powerful hurricane appeared in front of me and I widened it so that they two couldn't get round to me or Naruto.

"Fire ball jutsu!"

Flames that were already powerful enough were now using the wind I had made as an advantage.

I was pushed back by the blow and landed next to Naruto who still seemed to be freaking out over the fact I was called short....again....

You'd think people would stop doing that ish...

"Ow..." I groan and looked at my arms which I had used to protect this beautiful face!!! "Ah..."

The first few layers of skin had been burnt off!!!

"Dude! What the actual fuck?!" I yelled at the more emo version but still better looking version of Sasuke.

"Lian, why do you always swear so much?"

"I only swear when I'm pissed!"

.......

"Rido!!" I cheered and hugged my brother who seemed happy sitting by the window.

.....okay, maybe not happy cause, let's be honest here, he's not really the happy chappy kind of person.

That's more Fido's style.

Anyway!

Moving on!

"What're you doing here?" I asked anime crying in the corner, holding onto my now painful skin.

"How did you - Itachi!" Rido growled and walked right up to him.

Rido was only slightly smaller than Itachi which made me feel extremely small....

"It's not my fault that her jutsu back fired." Itachi said trying to excuse himself.

"You hurt my sister! Look! I don't care about the nine tail kid - "

"Alright then," Naruto sighed rolling his eyes.

" - but my sister got hurt and that is what I'm getting worked up about." Rido said glaring ice daggers at Itachi who fired them right back.

He began to breath heavier and I noticed that a slight breeze - oh wait, strong wind that could take down the whole building started to surround him.

"Huh?" me and Naruto blinked and when Rido opened his once closed eyes, we both jumped back.

They were now a bright purple colour with yellow outlining the iris!