Iruka-Sensei Always Ruins Prank-Time!

Ah, hello! Welcome! You are reading I'm Messed Up and Proud! This is one of the chapters that I have indeed edited so do not fear, terrible grammar and awful spelling mistakes won't be in your way (hopefully)

Just in case you are unaware, I don't own Naruto - shocking, right?

Enjoy the chapter!

- - - - - - - - - -

~Lian's POV~

I leave my home, shutting it loudly to hopefully wake up Kakashi. I had a restless night because one of his summoning dogs was ill, meaning, he was sleeping over...

...with almost all the other summoning dogs.

Fun? Right?

So, seeing as it was extra early today I decide not to go and annoy Nat - he needs all the beauty sleep he can get. Aren't I such a good friend?

Instead, I'm going to get the academy early so I can prank Iruka before class. I'm such a good student, aren't I?

I'm a hop-skipping-and-a-jumping to the academy when I hear my name being called, turning around, and there's my pranking buddy!

"Naruto! Just in time, I gotta prank!" I announced, when I noticed he had paint brushes and colourful pots of paint.
"Hey, me too!" he grinned, holding up the paint.

"Your prank already seems better than mine, what is it?" I ask, rubbing my hands together in the evil villain manner.

Naruto then narrows his eyes as he looks around the area, checking to make sure no one is around to listen in. This prank must be good if he's taking caution...

"You can keep a secret, yeah?" he says suspiciously.

"Like a banana." I reply.

Now, some may find this a random answer and wonder why on earth I would reply like this! ...oh, you didn't wonder? Well then...I don't know whether you are just rude for not participating in the story line or just think it's something I would say, but either way...I am offended!

I will have you know that this is the answer we came up with many centuries ago, in our past lives as amazing people, and have used to make sure that no one is doing the transformation jutsu on us!

"So, what's the big secret?" I ask.

Naruto grins. "I'm gonna paint the Hokage Mountain!" he announces and chuckles evilly.

I gasp with an 'o' face and also grin evilly. "Really? Didn't know you had it in you, welcome to the criminal side!"

"What?"

"What indeed." I grin

"I'm not a criminal!" Naruto protests, "I just need to make a point!"

"Why you doing that?"

"What do you mean?" Naruto asks.

"Well, you wanna be Hokage so I thought that you would be kneeling before the and asking for their wisdom and power or something." I shrugged. "Again."

"I have never done that!"

"..."

"Alright, it was only once! And it was that time me and you snuck into that bar!" Naruto pouted and I laughed at the memory.

"That was fun..." I chuckled. "Alright, I wanna help! We still have some time to kill before we gotta be at the academy."

Naruto grins and hands me a bucket of paint and a paintbrush. "Let's go!"