Nat Should Change his Career

HA! I told you it'd be up soon!! I TOLD YOU!!

This time I don't actually need to apologise for a late upload...

How long has it been since that's happened??

It feels...weird...

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the chapter!

- - - - - - - - - - - -

(Lian's POV)

"We're what?" Gwen and Den asked confused, after I explain what has happened and what we now have to do.

"We have to create something that people who don't have a leg or no legs can walk." I explain.

"Lian, we're ninjas." Gwen said.

"Not inventors." Den finished.

"Speak for yourself!" Nat said and showed us doodles and sketches on a notebook he'd been furiously scribbling on.

There were different designs from how it could attach and detach to the leg to what materials that can be used so the person isn't stiff and can perhaps learn to run.

"Nat...ninja is not your calling..." I say holding the notebook and turning the pages to see many designs.

"What do you mean?" he asked genuinely confused.

- - - - - - - - - - -

After much discussion on what could be used, we came to two final designs.

"It doesn't look like a leg."

"It doesn't need to!"

"But - "

"Den, shush." Nat said and signed the final draft of his new creation on paper. "It doesn't matter, as long as he can walk then it'll work."

"Nat, you are a genius!" I grin hugging him.

"I know I am."

The final design....is a little odd looking. Nat only showed us the design and said he'd get the materials and make it himself.

I can't even explain it....i guess you could say it's what the runners in the Paralympics use if they don't have a leg....

Ahem, I mean what're the Paralympics! I'm a ninja! I don't know what they are! Ahem....

- - - - - - - - - - -

It had been a few days since we'd all agreed on the design. Nat refused to leave the house and his brother said he hadn't been out of his room much, only coming down for dinner and occasionally the bathroom.

Were we worried?

Understatement of the year! Nat is the lazy-ish one, he usually isn't this motivated.

So, with it being Christmas Eve, Den, Gwen and I decided to go do some last minute Christmas shopping.

Yes, I have gone and seen Kakashi and Lady Hokage.

It went....well.

( FLASHBAAAAAAAAACK)

I had been ordered to go see Lady Tsunade to discuss what the turtle had happened.

"We have to look for her! Its been a month!"

"Kakashi-"

"I'll do it myself, I've already lost one of my students! I can't lose another!"

"Kakashi-"

"I-"

"KAKASHI!" I cheer rushing through the door and hugging him. "Long time no see!"