IT WAS YOU ALL ALONG

"This is never going to work."

"I'm starting to think this is a trap."

"I knew I should have stayed in the base..."

"Oh, you guys have no trust in me." I said rolling my eyes as I finished adjusting Tobi's hat. "There, done."

I feel quite achieved. I managed to make members of the Akatsuki look like complete idiots!

I just looked at them all with a straight face, but then sniggered making them all glare and remove their 'disguise'.

I'd forced Kisame to wear a wig and makeup, throwing in some fancy looking clothes in the mix. Deidara I had forced into a dress and made him carry a matching umbrella. Tobi I gave a top hat and put a piece of paper with a face over his mask. Who's face? Mine of course. Rido I had give a pair of hipster glasses and a Mexican tortilla hat.

They looked amazing.

"I'm going back to the base."

"IM SORRY, FISH! PLEASE DONT LEAVE!"

- - - - - - - - - -

"Shhhh." I whispered to the group behind me.

I peered round the corner of the gate and, sure enough, Izumo and Kotetsu were on duty. And sure enough, they were both asleep.

I motioned for the group to follow my lead.

I sprinted across the path and ninja rolled before jumping up and grabbing a branch in a tree, which I didn't realise would break, and then landing in a bush.

"Nailed it." I groaned.

"She's somehow a ninja..." I heard Kisame mutter.

"She's been offered a place to train as an ANBU." Rido informed them.

"No kidding."

"I know right?"

"You must be so proud."

"And messed up." I cut it before getting up. I cracked my back then grinned. "Let's go."

The town was quite busy at this time of day, so we just had to blend in...

Kind of difficult with Mister Blue Shark Man who is carrying a sword that he made from the skin of the cousin he ate.

Tobi isn't making it any easier, going to every stall and asking me if I would buy him anything. I bought him sweets to shut him up.

Okay, I bought sweets for the both of us. Not my fault I was hungry...

Rido and, surprisingly, Deidara managed to fit in quite well. Until...

"Hey, look at that lady's pretty hair!" A young girl said, pointing Deidara out to her mother.

"Who are you call a lady, un?!" Deidara yelled, an anime vein exploding on his face.

I stood by my brother, facepalming over and over and over again.

"Is this...?"

"Yes, I deal with this everyday."

"...I'm so sorry."

"Me too."

We finally arrived at Naruto's apartment, where I hope him and Rythian are hiding at.

I take it they are since after I tried opening the door, it was locked and Naruto never locks his dang door

I knock on this door and a few seconds later, the door opens to reveal Naruto looking very suspicious.