The Results Are In...

Ah, hello! Welcome! You are reading I'm Messed Up and Proud! This is one of the chapters that I have indeed edited so do not fear, terrible grammar and awful spelling mistakes won't be in your way (hopefully)

Just in case you are unaware, I don't own Naruto - shocking, right?

Enjoy the chapter!

- - - - - - - - - -

(Lian's POV)

...pation.

And the results are in. Did we pass?

"Don't keep us hanging, Kakashi," I say, quickly losing patience.

"I have decided that I'm not sending any of you back to the academy," he said with a closed eye smile.

...that look on his face, yeah we're in trouble. No way have we passed, there's got to be more to it than that. None of us got the bells, or whatever the point of this stupid test was. Damn, he's gonna hear about this when we're home later.

I glance at my teammates realising only Sasuke is also suspicious.

"Yahoo! We passed! We passed! Oh yeah! Believe it!" Naruto cheered, "Yeah! I'm a ninja!"

"Wait, what?" Sakura wondered, very confused, "All I did was fall unconscious, does that count for points?"

I sweatdrop. Yup. We ain't passed.

"I'm not sending any of you back to the academy since any more training there would be a waste of time," Kakashi said, no longer looking too happy with us.

We all fell silent.

"What...?" Naruto muttered.

"You don't think like a ninja, you think like brats!" Kakashi scowled.

And that's all it took for Sasuke to lunge at him. Dude! The test is over yet homeboy is still out for blood. Naturally, it only took a second for Sasuke to be face down in the dirt with Kakashi on top.

"Hey!" Sakura yelled, "Stop crushing Sasuke like a bug!"

"Holy turtle, shut up!" I threw my hands in the air. "I can't take it anymore! You're so annoying!"

"Didn't ask for your opinion, Lian!"

"Hey, don't talk to her like that!" Naruto piped in.

"Enough!" Kakashi shouted. We shut up hearing how angry he sounded. "Do you four even know why we work in teams?"

No one said anything so I guessed. "To annoy each other till death do us part?" The glare sent my way suggested I was wrong.

Kakashi shook his head, "None of you have even grasped the purpose of this test."

"Huh?" Naruto and I said in unison.

...ah, an awkward silence...

"It's teamwork."

"Oh," I said. "Why didn't you say so then?"

"You mean, to help each other?" Sakura asked, unsure even now.

"I guess so." Naruto shrugged as best as he could from his position on a pole.

"But there were only two bells and four of us," Sakura said, always the detective. "Why would you do that?"

"To purposely pit you against each other. It isn't possible for a single genin to take down someone on their own, that's why we put you all into teams," Kakashi explained, "Because at least then you have a chance."

Sasuke struggled a bit on the ground, obviously uncomfortable with the position he found himself in.

"Sakura!" The pink haired girl froze as attention was brought to her. "Instead of helping Naruto who was right in front of you, you went looking for Sasuke. You didn't even think about Lian!" She looked down in shame.