I'm Back Fools!

Ha ha! I'm in trouble....

I know it's no longer Christmas but....tada!

I really am sorry and was planning to write TONS but in all honesty...

I didn't feel like it.

I'm not gonna force myself to write, I'll try when I have time but I'm not gonna force myself.

Sorry.

No, I don't not want to write it's just....effort, who even has that?!

I hope you enjoy this chapter, hope you had a good holiday whatever you celebrated and that 2015 will be fab for you!

Also, I'm gonna finish this story this year!!! I PINKY PROMISE!! ( if I don't keep a pinky promise then I break my pinky, that's how it works right?)

----------------

(Lian's POV)

I grinned as I saw the gates to the village down the hill. "We're practically here! We made it!"

"Why is it so cold?" Lawrence asked grumpy. "I thought the Leaf was suppose to be warm..."

"It is, but seeing as it's winter and Christmas and - HAVE WE MISSED CHRISTMAS?!" I panicked.

"Not yet - "

"SANTA! DONT GO! IM HERE! DONT LEAVE!"

"And she's off...." Rido sighed.

Lawrence also sighed and the three of us continued to move to the front gates.

"IZUMO! KOTETSU!" I yelled banging on the overly ridiculous sized gates.

Two ninja appeared at the top of the wall and jumped down.

"Lian?!"

"You're back!"

"You're alive!"

"Hell yeah I'm - hey! What do you mean I'm alive?!" I yelled pointing at the two.

"Ugh, yeah what do you mean Izumo?" Kotetsu asked his friend who stared at him in shock.

"WHAT-?!"

"alright, don't mean to stop this whole reunion thing but..." Lawrence said and then fell.

Rido was gone.

I sighed, rolling my eyes. Of course he left, doesn't want to get caught.

"Who's this?!"

"He was one of the people I was captured with." I explained helping him up. "Sound ninja, Orochimaru's bitc- ahem henchmen are after us, gotta hurry and shut get us in asap!"

The gates opened and me and Lawrence hobbled in.

"Inform the Hokage." Izumo said and Kotetsu was off, leaving Izumo to escort us to the hospital.

- - - - - - - - -

"I'm fine! It's him you need to worry about!"

"Lian!"

I turn around only to get hugged by none other the Orange blob also known as Naruto.

"Naruto!" I yell hugging back. "It's been so long!!"

"Yeah, I haven't even been in a chapter since July!!"

"I'm sure the author is very sorry!!" I say.

(...........hi...........)

"What're you doing here?" I ask him.

We were in a ward and I'm waiting outside until the doctor allows me to check on Lawrence.