Fast Forward A Few Years...

Ah, hello! Welcome! You are reading I'm Messed Up and Proud! This is one of the chapters that I have indeed edited so do not fear, terrible grammar and awful spelling mistakes won't be in your way (hopefully)

Just in case you are unaware, I don't own Naruto - shocking, right?

Enjoy the chapter!

- - - - - - - - - -

(Few Years Later)

A lot has happened in the past few years, one of the big things being that Lian has grown up...sort of, anyway. She has trained many times with Kakashi and Guy, and has made many friends over the years... But all in all, a lot has happened. One of the more recent events being...

"Kakashi!" Said man ran into the bedroom where Lian stood by with a panicked look on her face, blood on her hand.

"What is it? What happened?" he asked frantically.

"I don't know, I just - why am I bleeding?!" Lian yelled. Kakashi froze at that moment as realisation dawned on him.

He realised then that he had never properly given her 'The Talk'.

"Lian, calm down." Kakashi said. "You're alright, this is a natural thing that happens when - "

"A what?! A natural thing? THIS IS NATURAL?! You call THIS natural?!"

"Lian!" Kakashi yelled as she fell to the ground, hugging her knees to her chest.

"Ouch..."

Ah yes, that was one eventful night which they both agreed not to talk about. After Kakashi had calmed her down, he had called in Guy to help him get through it.

Probably not the best idea, now that he thinks back on it, but it got the job done quickly.

Other stuff that had happened was that Lian had found that she befriended herself the local illegal gun dealer, and he trained her in using those weapons. She never did get his real name and so she gave him the alias G-Man, short for Gun Man.

Not all that original, but it worked.

And because of this friendship that the two had, and the neighbours reporting sounds of gunshot, the ANBU had taken Lian in for questioning where she was not allowed to leave for a week! In the end, Kakashi came home from a mission and she was set free without revealing anything about her friend.

What she did achieve in that week though, was getting a whole team to move to a new division as they decided amongst themselves that they couldn't do their job any longer.

Lian was sat down in a metal chair, far too big for her. She was looking off to the side with arms crossed over her chest and a pout on her face.

Ibiki was seated across from her, glaring. He must say that he was impressed by how long a mere child could stand against him and his team. They weren't allowed to harm her physically as she was in fact a child, and also for the face the Hokage specifically told them not to.

You do not disobey direct orders from the Hokage, if you catch my drift...

There was a knock on the door and Ibiki's team entered, each holding a slip of paper in their hands. "Sir, we're afraid that...well, you're on you're own."

"Excuse me?" Ibiki asked, shocked.

"It's just...we can't do this anymore..."

Ibiki ushered them all out into the hallway where he was there informed that the team could not continue with their job if they were so easily beaten by a child. And before Ibiki could put up any fight, Kakashi was hurrying down the corridor.