Esca-pe!

(Lian's POV)

"Hee-ya!"

"You don't need to make the sound effects." Fido said laughing at me.

"But Poe said- of course I don't have to do I?" I sigh, rolling my eyes at the laughing boy at the other side of the training hall.

"YOU WONT BE LAUGHING FOR LONG, JUST YOU WAIT!"

"Let's continue you, so your sensei teaching you the hurricane jutsus?" Fido asked.

"Yeah, I can get up to 1.4 or something." I said pretty proud of myself.

"8.9"

"Fuck you, up the ass, with a cactus."

"You're mean!"

"I'm just fabulous!" I say flipping my hair.

Because spending my time doing nothing while the place is on lock down, I decided to spend my time training so I'm not completely out of it when I return home.

......Okay! There is literally NOTHING to do down here! So why not train?

"Alright, I wanna improve on my speed!" I said to my brother.

"What about something else?" he asked glancing to the side where Orochimaru and Kabuto were watching Poe and Fizzy spar, and occasionally giving instructions to Sasuke on how he should train.

"What? Why?" I ask, "I wanna know how to move like I did when Kabuto was attacking Tsunade."

"Yeah, but-"

"Speaking of which...." I mutter and take out one of my hand guns aim and fire a bullet at Kabuto who manages to move out the way just in time.

"Why were you trying to hit me?!" he yelled, glaring daggers at me.

"No reason." I shrugged. "you just kind of annoy me!"

"Why you..."

"Come on~" I say to Fido. "Please~?"

"No. I can't, Lian." He replied quietly.

"Why not?" I ask.

"I'll tell you later, in fact, ask Rido."

"When am I gonna see Rido?" I say tilting my head to the side in confusion.

"What? Did you really think that they'd just let you go that easily?" Fido said glaring at the leaches at the other side of the room.

"Well...."

"Exactly." he said. "So, pack tonight because he'll hopefully be here tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?!" I yell.

"Shhhhh!"

"What's happening tomorrow?" Fizzy asks.

"Ugh....Sasuke's birthday!" I declare.

"My birthday was last mon-"

"Hush!" I whisper, covering his mouth. "Poor boy, doesn't know when his own birthday is."

"Lian, can you just-"

"Right, I'm hungry! Catch you people later." I declare and rush out of the hall, towards storage where the food is kept.

I take some food packets filled with a variety different, guess what, FOOD, and head to my room which I have been sharing with Fido.

Yeah, he's been sleeping on the floor during my stay here.

I didn't have it much better, the beds are extremely uncomfortable, like the bed couldn't be more uncomfortable if it tried!

I grab a bag from under the bed and fill it with the packets of food, I stuff a blanket and the clothes I've been wearing.