The Lian Rap!

(Lian's POV)

"Boom che! Boom che! Boom Boom che che! Boom che! Boom che! Boom Che!"

"Kid?"

"What?...My name is what?...Lian! Titen!"

"Kid?"

"What cha' gonna do? What cha gonna do? What cha gonna do when I come for you?"

"Hey...ugh....Lian?"

"Yeah?"

"She replies to him..." Pervy Sage deadpanned.

"What're you doing?" Naruto asked.

I smirked, "Glad you asked. I'm trying to become a rapper!"

"...a rapper?"

"Yeah! Seeing as I have oh so many fans, I thought I should come up with an awesome rap!" I grinned.

"Kid, what fans do you have?" Pervy Sage asked.

I pointed to the camera crew in the bushes, "Well, seeing as they've been following me since the day I was born, I'm guessing that I have some fans somewhere."

The camera crew panicked and -

[ BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP ]

Ahem....sorry, we apologise for this interruption....it seems that our camera crew has actually been spotted and has been spotted by the other characters.....

We will pick up from where we left by using our hidden cameras which we have placed all over the world!

Now....to deal with that camera crew....

[ BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP ]

"....that was strange." Naruto blinked.

"I know, right?" I nodded.

"Hm...I wonder....where do you think they've gone to?" Jaraiya asked stroking his chin.

"Aren't we suppose to be looking for this Tsunade person?" I asked making him snap out of it.

"Oh yeah! Come on, let's check this town out."

SPLASH!

"Naruto! Don't throw them away!"

"ARGH!!! GIVE ME ANOTHER ONE!"

"Can I try?" I asked when Naruto was handed a water balloon.

"Ugh...do you know what you're chakra nature is?" Jaraiya asked cautiously, "Anything but lightening....please!"

"Wind and Water!" I grinned. "Sasuke's the one with lightening and fire....lucky duck....duck....Steve....."

"Lian! Calm down!! We'll go find Steve and eat him later, okay?" Naruto said smiling, holding onto my arms.

"....where's the water balloon?" I asked.

SPLASH

"There it is!" I grin seeing a soaking Pervy Sage.

"Never mind....." he sighed and handed us water balloons.

"....what're we doing with these?" I asked.

Pervy Sage explained to me the technique for a cool jutsu called Rasengan and then demonstrated on a tree.....

Let's just say that tree now has a random swirly hole in it....

So, me and Naruto have been trying to burst these water balloons by swirling the water inside so fast that it explodes.

SPLASH!