Arguements

Hey Pyshcopathic turtles of mine!!! :D

So, just a heads up!! I'm going on holiday to Menorca (I think its spelt like that) for two weeks!! :D

Bad news though....

No

WiFi

..........

I'M SORRY!!!! I WAS HORRIFIED WHEN I FOUND OUT!!!!

BUT

If there is WiFi I'll try to upload!!

REPEAT

TRY!!!

SO, here it is!! A lovely upload from the lovely me!!

- - -- - - - - - - - - -

(Lian's POV)

"I thought you were sorting the movie out though!!" I yelled at Naruto.

"I thought you were sorting it out though...." Naruto grumbled, sulking.

"Will you just pick one already??" Sasuke asks.

(Less than 5 seconds later)

"WHERE THE HELL IS KAKASHI-SENSEI!!!!!????!?!?!?!?!?!???!!!" I screamed in his face while sitting on top of the guy.

Sasuke cried out in shock/fear while others around sat back in surprise.

"H-How would I know?!" Sasuke yelled.

"You're kind of in an awkward position, Lian..." Nat muttered.

"Because!! Kakashi's training you, right?!" I yelled back.

"Atleast there aren't any fangirls about...." Gwen and Den both said in union.

Who's here?

Well, obviously me, Naruto, Nat, Gwen, Den and Sasuke.

There's also Neji, Tenten, Kiba, Akamaru, Shikamaru and Choji.

I've just realized that Akamaru and Shikamaru sound a lot alike.

A-kamaru

Shi-kamaru

See?!

Well, I'm not even sure how the laziest guy on earth got up to be honest....

And how in the ducks of hell did Neji get out of the high security compound he's in?!?!

I'll never find out these answers unfortunately....

Anyway, back to the situation.

I glared down at Sasuke with my 'sinister' look mode on.

"you are going to tell me where Kakashi-sensei is, or else I will kick your balls so far up your ass that you end up choking on them!!!" I threatened, causing Naruto to collapse, Neji to sweatdrop, Nat and Den to shiver eternally and Kiba sniggered....at Sasuke's reaction......which was him anime crying......

"What're you laughing at....Kiba?" I asked slowly with a death glare.

"If looks could kill...." Tenten muttered.

"No-Nothing!!!" Kiba laughed off awkwardly, holding Akamaru to his chest the out in front of him. "Wanna play with Akamaru?"

"YAY!!!!" I cheered, forgetting about interrogating Sasuke and attacked Kiba.

Once I pounced on him and grabbed Akamaru, I got off him and sat myself comfy down on the couch with the cute little doggy on my lap.

"So, what movie we watching?" I asked with a sweet and innocent smile.