Remember?

....Yo

I really apologise for the long wait and the really short upload, but I'm updating this at school.

I hope no security cameras or SQA don't see this ish cause if so then ughhhhh hi! I'm totally being productive and ish

I gotta do dis ish quick man so no peeps gonna end up seeing what I do!

Enjoy!

- - - - - - - - - -

(Lian's POV)

I stand there staring at him.

I don't even know who 'him' is anymore.

"I'm sorry miss, but...I have to head back." Rythian said and started to leave.

I shook my head....

...And ran after his ass and jump on him.

"NO!!!"

"WHA-!"

"YOU'VE GOT TO REMEMBER!! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS MAN?! DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT WE WENT THROUGH!?" I yelled grabbing him by the front of his shirt.

"Get off me!"

"No way!! I know you!! How have you forgotten me...?" I ask staring at him. "Do you not even remember our friends?"

"Friends?" Rythian asks confusion written across his face. "I don't have any friends..."

"Oh hell~ no." I say leaning back and shaking my head. "You've got amnesia dummy!"

"No I don't!"

"Rythian, my friend, let me just explain to you what has probably a happened." I say smiling.

"But-"

"Shush."

"I-"

"Nope!"

"OKAY! Fine." Rythian said finally giving in. "But please...get off of me."

Oops.....well, this is kind of an awkward situation we have been seating ourselves in.

No wonder his face was bright red.

"Ugh, sorry..." I mutter helping him up. "Come on, let's go!"

"Where are we going?" Rythian asks.

"Let's go get some food....and find some of our friends along the way." I reply.

"I don't have friends..."

"You did, and you will again when you remember." I state smiling up at him.

Rythian coughs and turns his head away. "okay..."

We head back into the town area, and before he can sneak away I grab that boy's arm cause I know he's gonna try and sneak his ass through this crowd.

Rolling his eyes, I drag him to a cotton candy stand and grab us a stick of this each each.

Cotton candy, full on sugary-fluffy goodness.

"So, where are my 'friends'?" Rythain asks grabbing a piece of cotton candy off the stick.

"Hmm...we split up." I shrugged cause him to deadpan, "But! I know where one of them definitely will  be."

I grab his arm, stuffing the cotton candy in my mouth and proceed to drag him through the crowd to the one place where I know Naruto will be....

Ichiraku Ramen Stand!

After pushing through some very rude people

"WATCH IT BRAT!"

"SHUT IT WISE GUY!"

"I'LL GET YOU KID!"

"YOU DON'T MESS WITH ME!"

"Ugh..."

"Lian!" Naruto grins and notices my friend, "Rythian! Hey, you treating Lian well?"

"What?" Rythian asks confusion writen on his face.

"Ugh, Naruto..." I start nervously, shoving Rythian onto the seat, "We have a bit of a situation...."

".....what did he do?" Naruto asks cracking his knuckles and glaring at Rythian who then began to slide off the stool.

I grab the guy and sit him back down.

"Nothing Naruto, calm thy tatas."

"What-"

"Did she just-?"

"Yup..."

"Look, Rythian seems to have...a certain case of amnesia." I say.

Naruto's eyes widden and he stares at Rythian in shock. "Wait, so he doesn't remember you?"

"He doesn't remember any of us...at this moment, all I know is that he doens't remember us ever being friends." I explain.

"I'm sitting right here, people." Rythain sighs.

"What're we gonna do?" Naruto asks. "I mean, you guys....were a thing! I mean, are a thing! I mean...ugh! I don't know what to do, believe it!"

"I guess...I'm just gonna try to help him remember." I say, and turn to Rythian, "If...that's alright?"

"Sure, I guess." Rythian shrugs, "Got nothing better to do anyway."

"We should report this to Grandma Tsunade." Naruto says, "She could maybe do something, she might know something!"

"Yeah, we'll do that tomorrow." I nod and turn to Rythian, "You okay with that?" A nod. "Alright, meet up tomorrow at noon at the Hokage's."

"I've got to head." Rythian says getting up.

"Aw, why?"

"I've got to go back to the stand, I sell meat."

"I know....that's how we kinda met, at the Sakura Festival." I shrug. "I'll see you tomorrow, then."

"See you." Rythian says and walks off through the crowd.

I turn to Naruto and sigh, seeing he'a gotten himself caught up in an arguement with a drunk.

What are they arguing about?

How tomatoes are a 'not' a fruit.

........well, as interesting as this is, I'm gonna head and enjoy the rest of the night.

(Rythian's POV)

That was weird....

Lian, she seems cool but....that was weird.

That Naruto kid said that she and I were apparently a 'thing'.

Is that true or are they just lying?

I've been discharged from the ANBU for a while now...I guess I could go along with this, it'll give me something to do instead of sitting around doing nothing.

- - - - - - - - -

"Hey, dad." I ask as we enter our house.

"What is it?"

Okay, let's try this...

"Do you mind if I have Lian and Naruto over tomorrow?" I ask, watching his reaction.

"Whatever, just make sure I'm not home." he said, "You know what I think about you having a girlfriend never mind just a friend."

My eyes widden, my breath hitches...they weren't lying.

"Alright...thanks."

"Mngh."

I head to my room, close the door and lean against it. This is...both amazing and surreal.

Grinning ear to ear and release a breath I didn't know I was holding "I have friends..."

Wait...me and that Lian girl are going out? Were going out? Hmmm....

I could roll with that.