Wow, this? This is a normal day?

Well, here's my excue for the wait!!

My brother some how got into my room,

Took my laptop,

and threw it down the stairs...

......

......

......

.......

.........not kidding, I cried a lot.

And do you want to know why he did it?

Because I ate the last magnum bar!!!

........and that ladies and gentlemen, is my messed up, crazy family!!!

I'm writing on my friend's laptop.......I'll give it back to here tomorrow!!!

Ah shizz!! She's calling me now!!!

I'm gonna try to make it long before the cops come!!

===============

(Lian's POV)

The whole time during dinner, I was tied to a chair and glaring at Sakura while stabbing my potatoes with a fork.....that was in my mouth.....

Sakura was trying to keep her gaze away from mine but always turned to see if I was aiming to kill her or not.......the others were just eating......

Well....not exactly....Naruto and Sasuke were stuffing their faces making them throw up.

Me? I just watched the two boys in amusement.

"Are you gonna eat that?" Sasuke asked me, pointing at my food.

"No!! Don't give it to that show off Lian!! Give it to me!! I have to get stronger than him, believe it!!" Naruto yelled.

I just shoved it between the two of them and laughed at how they fought over some mashed potato!

Kakashi sweatdropped at his two students and Sakura was just confused by the whole thing while I on the other hand, decided to laugh my head off!!

"Give it to me you idiot!!"

"No!! It's mine! Believe it!"

"No, it's not!!! She gave it to me!!"

"Nu uh!! She gave it to me!!"

The door suddenly opened and a little kid in dungarees and an epic blue hat walked in.

"Who're you?" he asked rudely.

"Where'd you get your hat from first?" I asked.

"Hey!! Who do ya think your talking to, you little squirt?!" Naruto yelled at the boy and Sasuke took the opertunity to snatch the plate and eat it.

Naruto then bagan to anime cry but stopped to laugh when Sasuke threw it back up.

"My team...." Kakashi muttered with a sigh, sticking his head back into his porn book.

"Yip, you love us though.....deep down!" I smiled at him.

"...very deep down..." Kakashi mummbled.

"Hey!!" I said and gave him a look that said 'meany'

Kakashi put his hands up in a defensive position.

"-these people are gonna die..." the little kid stated.

"SAY WHAT?!?!!?!" Naruto yelled.

"Hey, kid, what's your name?" I asked.

"Inari." he replied.