Okay, who kindnapped me? Was it you?! ¬.¬ or you....<.<

(Lian's POV)

I woke up and let my eyes ajust to the light.......wait........what light??

...........................

..............................

............................

............................

"OH HOLLY MACARONI!!!! I'VE GONE BLIND!!!!! KAKASHI!!!! NARUTO!!! SASUKE!!!!! I'VE GONE BLIND!!!!!!!! HEEEEEELLLL--AHHHH THE LIGHT BURND THE LIGT BURNS!!!" I cried and someone brought the covers off my face.

"Too bright...." I groaned, my eyes snapped shut.

I heard a faint chuckle and I tried to sit up but my back hurt with the slightest movement.

"Don't try to move, it'll only make your injuries worse." said a calm voice....hmm.....is it a girl or boy.....I can't tell.....

"Okay.........can I ask a question that is not this one?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Are you a dude or a dudet?" I asked.

They laughed and replied, "I'm a boy. I brought you here, you've been asleep for two days."

I almost bolted right up but he put his hand on my shoulder.

"TWO DAYS?!?!?!?!?!" I practically screamed, my eyes wide open now. "I gotten get back!!!"

I tried to remove his hand but he's either really strong or I'm just really weak.

"Hmm, you're still too weak to have your full strength yet." he smiled.

I looked up at him. He actually looked kinda like a girl but a boy at the same time......just like Sasuke.....

I giggled at that thought.

I once again tried to get up but to no avail, I failed.

"Well.....might as well try this...." I shrugged and the boy gave me a weird look as I grabbed the green belt on my shoulder that he was holding.

I pulled it and made it twist so it was facing the ground.

"FIYA!!!" I battle cried and released causing bullets to hit the floor and make me hit the roof. "....owww......."

"What kind of jutsu was that?" the boy asked from down bellow.

I unstuck myself from the roof and kinda fell to my death.

"WOAHAAHAHHAHAHAAAHHH!!!!! OOF!!! Uh...thanks............and OW!!!!! NOT MY GREATEST PLAN!!!!" I shouted. "So, what's your name?"

"My name is Haku and you are?" he replied while putting me down.

"Lian Titen, cute and cuddly but very deadly.......just like pikachu!!" I smiled.

Haku smiled back. "You may want to get some rest, if you need anything just call."

He got up to leave but I stopped him.

"Wait.....why did you bring me here instead of my team? Where are they anyway? Naruto would of shown up by now or I'd hear Sakura punch him or something. I atleast would of sensed the emo-ness of the duck." I explained.

Haku seemed amused but with a sad smile on his face. "Rest."

I pouted as he walked out. "Well......you weren't any help."

Once the door was closed I lifted up my top to see that I had bandages all over my stomach and back.

"Ouch, what happened to me?" I wondered and put it back down.