Guess who's back...back again!

Okay, dedicated to AnimesRuleBro who technically got it right! ^.^

There were a lot of Haku people out there.....I'm sorry but he got buried in a grave....he was killed by Lian....if he wasn't then he would have suffocated by now.....

I'm so sorry....

....ANYWAY!! I don't own Naruto but I own a bunch of other characters!!!

------------

(Lian's POV)

My eyes widened in shock, "You're alive!"

The eyes of the person who tried to kill me gazed down at me and he smirked evilly.

I flinched and tried to release myself from his grip which seemed futile.

"Let go, Dai!"

- - - - - - - - - -

(SURPRISE POV)

"Daddy! Daddy!" my little girl yelled and ran into my legs giggling.

I bent down to her height and smiled when she gave me a small daisy chain.

"That's beautiful. Thank you, Abbie."

"You're welcome daddy!" my ginger haired girl giggled before running through the meadow to begin another one.

I smiled and looked to the clear sky.

I've been thinking recently....should I go to the Leaf Village?

Everyone seemed fairly nice...and it is a beautiful place for Abbie to grow up...

I still need to thank Lian.....I know I forced her into getting my daughter back, but she was willing to help me save her.

.....Apart from the fact that I dragged her away while her village was being attacked, I think we're cool...

"Let me go!!"

My eyes widened in I snatched Abbie up and leapt towards the trees.

"Daddy!! Is it...." Abbie started to tear up and my heart clenched.

I shook my head and put my finger to my lips and she nodded doing the same.

"I swear!! I know important people!!! And ducks!!! I know ducks that can kick your ass!!"

I blinked in confusion.

'No way...'

Duck?

Lies?

"Lian?" I wondered and jumped down in time to see a man struggling to hold Lian appear out of the forest.

"You mother - "

"Lian!" I shouted.

"Fidoshi!" she called and grinned shoving the man off her. "Long time no see!"

I grabbed her arm and moved her behind me beside Abbie. "Who is this?"

"I'M STANDING RIGHT HERE!!"

"It's some guy called Dai who wants my Kekkie Genkai, whatever it is, and wishes to get revenge on my brothers for whatever reason." Lian explained shrugging.

I sweatdropped, "that cleared everything up..."

I froze...wait...

"You!" I glared.

He's the one that wanted Lian!

He's the one who dragged my family into this!

He's the reason why my wife is gone!