The Teacher - Part Three

so i know all this infidelity is like so terrible and i'm not trying to endorse it or anything, but i thought it would work as a one shot, so enjoy :) <3

            The next weekend at dinner, Harry and I ended up on his couch again. I was sat in his lap, kissing him desperately as I tugged at his long hair. I never had hair like this to play with since Liam kept his short, but running my fingers through Harry’s locks felt so nice.

            “I’m so hard for you,” Harry groaned on my lips after a couple minutes.

            I smiled. “I want to see how big you are.”

            “Maya,” Harry whispered. “You’re positive?”

            “Yes,” I breathed as I kissed him again. I slowly unbuttoned my blouse and I could feel his eyes watching my every move and his deep and heavy breaths as I pulled it off and tossed it to the floor.

            Harry carefully laid me back on his couch and kissed me softly. “You’re absolutely gorgeous,” he whispered. His hands wandered around my body. “I want to make love to you…”

            “Do it,” I hummed contentedly.

            “I can’t do it here,” he replied softly.

            “Take me to your bed, then,” I whispered, our eyes locking again.

            And that’s just what he did. I was too sidetracked by kissing him to take much notice of his bedroom once we reached it, but soon enough we fell backwards onto his bed and Harry ended up on top of me again.

            At the moment, all I could think of was Harry; he was all I wanted, all I needed. His button-up shirt was unbuttoned, showing off his abs and tattoos and I could see his erection straining against his tight boxers.

            He kissed me again as my hands fell to his waist and moved down to tug his boxers down his legs. I was breathing heavily as his dick lay hot and heavy in between our two bodies. “Maya are you sure…”

            “Yes,” I breathed almost immediately. “Yes, Harry…”

            With that, Harry pulled down my underwear as well and looked me in the eyes as he slowly pushed in. My mouth fell open a little bit and my head fell to the side as he stretched me. “Are you okay?” he asked, concerned.

            “Yes, Harry,” I breathed. “Oh my… god…”

            “It’ll start to feel good soon,” he whispered on my lips. “I can make you feel good…”

            “Mmm…” I hummed and I closed my eyes as Harry did just what he said he would.

THE NEXT MORNING

            I slept late the next morning and got out of bed at nine o’ clock since it was a Saturday morning and I didn’t have work. I rolled out of bed and walked downstairs where I found Emma sitting on the couch with her blankie in her hand, watching something on one of those kid channels. Liam was in the kitchen, all sweaty from his morning run.

            “Good morning,” I smiled as I wrapped my arm around his shoulders and kissed his cheek.

            “Hello beautiful,” he hummed as he turned his face to kiss my lips. “How was your dinner last night?”