Christmas Eve

Zak's point of view

A week has passed and now it's the home stretch till Christmas day. This last week has gone so quick and yet it's been amazing, Catherine (y/n) had her first scan and she is 12 weeks pregnant and the baby is happy and healthy.

We have both decided we're gonna surprise our families with the news of our new baby on the way.

Catherine (y/n): "I'm so excited to surprise our families"

Zak: "me too baby, I still can't believe we have another baby on the way, I hope this time its a little girl...little Sophia Grace"

Catherine (y/n): "I know, I can't believe it too baby. I hope so too, I think it will be a girl this time. This pregnancy seems different"

Zak: "good different or..."

Catherine (y/n): "yes.. Definitely good different"

I can really see and tell Catherine (y/n) is very happy but I can also tell she's also a bit worried about something.

Zak: "what's wrong baby?"

Catherine (y/n): "nothing"

Zak: "come on baby, I can tell when you're worried about something... You can tell me?"

Catherine (y/n): "it's nothing I'm just being silly"

Zak: "no you're not baby, please tell me"

Catherine (y/n): "after spending ages looking at wedding dresses with my mum and I finally found my perfect one and have got it, there could be a high chance I'll never wear it as I'll be heavily pregnant"

Zak: "baby I promise you'll be able to wear it even if we have to get it altered you will wear it no matter what"

Catherine (y/n): "you mean it baby?"

Zak: "100% baby, you was really happy when you found your dress, so no matter what baby you will be wearing your dress"

Catherine (y/n) embraced me and I squeezed her tight in my arms.

Catherine (y/n): "how are you so perfect?"

Oh baby I'm not perfect, more like how are you so perfect.

Zak: "I'm not perfect baby, you're the one who's perfect"

Catherine (y/n): "you are perfect baby, you're perfect to me. I feel very lucky I get to be your girl"

Zak: "you've always been my girl baby, I just needed to meet you to know for a fact that you are definitely my girl"

Catherine (y/n) smiled and blushed a little and then I saw her become shy. I love it when I can make her feel shy.

Zak: "I love you with all my heart baby"

Catherine (y/n): "I love you with all my heart more baby"

I smiled at her and I started to kiss her tenderly. I really can't wait for mine and Catherine's (y/n) wedding day, the day she'll become Catherine (y/n) Bagans officially.

** time hop **

Christmas eve

Catherine's (y/n) point of view

Today is Christmas eve, I love Christmas and this one is the best one yet so far, Its Cody's first Christmas. Even though Cody has no idea whats going to happen tomorrow I can't wait to see his little face light up as he plays with the wrapping paper and even some toys he'll have.

Unfortunately this morning hasn't been a good start for me, I've suddenly started to suffer with morning sickness. But again Zak has been an angel and helped me around the house and with Cody.