Spa weekend getaway

Catherine's (y/n) point of view

Today's Friday, the day I leave with the girls for a spa weekend getaway. I'm looking forward to this treat but I also feel bad for leaving Zak to carry on sorting our baby reveal party bits out.

For the last couple of days I've actually helped Zak, mainly setting up all the little bits but at least I was still helping him. I setted up the decorations and even finished making the balloon ready for our parents to pop. I even went to the extent of making all the cupcakes for the party, at least I've actually helped Zak a little.

Zak: "you all ready to go baby?"

Catherine (y/n): "I think so, are you sure you don't want me to do anything else before I go?"

Zak: "No way baby, you've done more than enough these last couple of days. Now it's time for you to relax"

I smiled at Zak and embraced him. He has got a point I have done alot these last couple of days. I do deserve a little bit of pampering and relaxing. Looking at all of the party bits all setted up I can't help but feel sad, I haven't heard much from my mum in a couple of days and when I spoke to her last she said she's not sure if they can make it to the party.

Zak: "what's wrong baby?"

Catherine (y/n): "nothing I just wish my family can be here for the party"

Zak: "I'm sure they'll be here baby, they wouldn't miss this"

Catherine (y/n): "but its not easy for them to travel especially as one of my brothers has special needs, he doesn't like change and needs to stay in a routine"

Zak: "I'm sure they'll work something out, don't worry baby"

Catherine (y/n): "how do you know baby?"

Zak: "trust me, they'll be here one way or another"

Zak kissed me gently and held me tight in his arms. As I was in Zak's arms his sister Meredith came through the door.

Meredith: "hey Catherine (y/n) are you ready to go?"

Catherine (y/n): "yeah, I'll be there now"

I embraced Zak once more, I really didn't want to leave him and I knew he sensing how much I didn't want to leave.

Zak: "Come on baby, go and relax and have fun with the girls, I'll see you on Monday"

Catherine (y/n): "ok, I'll miss you"

Zak: "I'll miss you too beautiful"

Me and Zak kissed again, I went to grab my bag but Meredith beat me to it and went to put my bag in the car.

Zak: "look after my girl and my baby sis"

Meredith: "don't worry Zak, we'll look after her and make sure nothing happens"

Zak hugged his sister and niece then turns to me and embraced me again. As I Sat down in the car, Zak gently grabbed my hand and held it tight.

Zak: "I love you"

Catherine (y/n): "I love you more"

We both let go and then I was soon on my way to the spa with Zak's sister, neice, Morgan, Victoria. Unfortunately Billy's wife Diane couldn't make it but she said she'll stay behind to help Zak and the guys to sort things out when shes not busy.

Zak's point of view

Seeing my girl leave still isn't easy, I hate leaving Catherine (y/n) behind when I have to go on investigations but this time she's going away with family and friends. I know she'll be safe and have a great time, but a part of me feels like just grabbing her and bring her home.