New beginnings

Today is Thursday, the day I pack up the more important things I need to take with me to my new adventure and new start in Las Vegas. The rest I can slowly bring over when I'm all settled and can manage to get back to the UK. Also today is the day Zak and the guys do their investigation. I really hope they have a safe investigation.

The whole morning I've been packing and going out to get a bigger suitcase, it was about 4pm when I decided to have a break and I am so glad I did. My back is trying to kill me slowly but very surely, I still got the last little bits to pack and then go and have food then go to sleep ready for a long flight tomorrow.

I can see myself crashing really hard when I get to Jay and Morgan's place but at least I'll be near enough home.

After my break I carried on packing when I recieved a text from Morgan

Morgan: "hey bestie, how you getting on? 💋 x"

Catherine (y/n): "hey, really good I've only got a couple of things to do and then I'm done 😁 x"

Morgan: "have you had any dinner yet? X"

Catherine (y/n): "no not yet after I packed these last things up I'll pop out somewhere for something to eat x"

Morgan: "what time is your flight tomorrow? X"

Catherine (y/n): "my flight leaves here about 5pm so an evening one here x"

Morgan: "that's cool, you should get here for about 7pm here x"

Catherine (y/n): "yep 😊 I can't wait I'm so excited 😁 x"

Morgan: "me too, Zak will be so over the moon to see you x"

Catherine (y/n): "I hope so x"

Morgan: "trust me, he will be x"

I kept picturing him and how happy he will be when he sees me tomorrow, it made my heart flutter and get butterflies in my stomach, I'm so excited.

Catherine (y/n): "hey Morgan did Jay ever say anything about them investigating Zak's museum after everything that happend? X"

Morgan: "yeah he did, they all decided to not investigate it. Especially how Zak was after you left, he'd be a sitting target. Zak even went to get blessed again after you left as it was that bad x"

Catherine (y/n): "so the demon shouldn't bother us any more? X"

Morgan: "it shouldn't do, you know what Zak is like with his protective side, don't be surprised if he takes you to get blessed and everything when you get back. Chances are that's what he'll do lol x"

Catherine (y/n): "I won't mind that as I know we'll both be safe then lol. Anyway I've done packing now so I'm off out to get something to eat then chill out the rest of the evening. See you tomorrow bestie 😁💋 xx"

Morgan: "see you tomorrow bestie! 😁💋 xx"

I decided to get something quick so got myself a McDonald's and eat at the restaurant. After food I went back to mine and relaxed the rest of the night. I wanted to text Zak but I knew he would be busy preparing for the investigation.

Then I see him post on his Instagram story of him and the guys hanging out and exploring the area. So I then texted him...

Catherine (y/n): "hey baby, I miss you ❤ xxx"

Zak: "hey beautiful I miss you too, did you see my Instagram story then 😂❤❤ xxx"

Catherine (y/n): "yeah I did, you guys look like you're having fun ❤ xxx"