The flight boarding from London Heathrow to Las Vegas is now boarding

Catherine's (y/n) point of view

The day has finally arrived for our flight to Las Vegas, and my god I can't wait. I can't wait to feel the warmth of the Las Vegas heat on my skin, maybe even get a nice tan for once. But most of all for me and my best friends to go sightseeing

Catherine (y/n): "come on you two the plane is now boarding... trust you two to pack huge suitcases" I laughed

Paris (b/f/n): "always got to be prepared, plus got to have a lot of cool outfits to wear by the pool or strolling down the strip".

Nikita (b/f/n): "Plus you never know you might meet Mr. Right, or just a very hot guy"

I rolled my eyes at Nikita's (b/f/n) comment but then again maybe she is true

Paris (b/f/n): "But I'm sure Zak and the rest of the guys will think your ghost adventures tops are awesome".

Catherine (y/n): "I can't go anywhere without my ghost adventures tops, they have become my lucky charms"

I have to admit these tops of mine have become my favourite clothes to wear, it was so hard to choose just a few to take... so I took them all. Plus I'd probably go on a shopping spree so I can always buy a suitcase whilst out there, and have my carry on bag with the essentials in.

We got to our seats in the plane and got comfy Paris (b/f/n 1) decided to read a book and look through a brochure of things to do in Las Vegas, Nikita (b/f/n 2) was watching a film on the little monitor in the headrest in front of her and I decided to listen to music.

About half way through our 10 hours and 45 minutes flight I decided to pull out Zak's book I am haunted from my carry on bag. I love reading this book no matter how many times I have read it I always giggle at the funny bits plus I liked looking at the photos in there too.

"Ladies and gentlemen please remain seated we are now landing in Las Vegas airport"

I must have fallen asleep as I was woken up by the pilot saying his announcement over the tannoy system

Paris and Nikita (y/b/f/ns) started getting really excited in their seats and we kept smiling and laughing with excitement.

I can't believe after all this time of dreaming and planning of going to Las Vegas and to the USA. I am finally on American soil and landing into Las Vegas. I wonder what these 2 weeks would have in stall for us and mainly... For me.