Perfect night

Zak's point of view

After me and Catherine (y/n) talked about how she feel about whether she's going back to the UK or not and about the falling out she had with her friend, we walked back to the cars.

Zak: "follow me back to mine, then we can head out for dinner"

Catherine (y/n): "ok" she smiled

That's when I started to see Catherine's (y/n) beautiful smile starting to return to her face. I hated seeing her upset all I ever want is to see my girl happy, what really hurts me the most is that she don't know what to do, wheather to stay here in Las Vegas or go back home to the UK.

I got into my car and started driving with Catherine (y/n) following behind me back to my house. My thoughts was going around in my head, thoughts of sadness and guilt.

I don't want her to feel torn...But I don't want to lose her, I can't live without her.

As we pulled up outside mine, I waited for Catherine (y/n) to get out of the dodge.

Catherine (y/n): "wow Zak is this your house?"

She said as I walked over to her.

Zak: "yep, it sure is" I said as I unlocked the door and we walked inside and sat down on the couch.

Catherine (y/n): "it's beautiful, this is gonna sound weird but every time you posted on your Instagram story or Twitter of your place or even your back yard I always imagined what it'll be like to chill out at yours"

Zak: "and now you can and you don't have to imagine. Maybe one day in the future this will be your place too"

Catherine (y/n): "you think about things like that?"

Zak: "only since I first met you and fell in love with you" I saw her blush

Catherine (y/n): "I'd love that"

Zak: "really?"

Catherine (y/n): "really, I want to be with you Zak. I want to stay with you"

I gently grabbed Catherine's (y/n) face and kissed her

Zak: "you have no idea, how happy you have made me baby. I feel like the luckiest man in the whole world"

Catherine (y/n): "and I feel like the luckiest girl in the world"

Zak: "you are baby" then I kissed her more, Catherine's (y/n) kisses and embrace drives me crazy. I can't get enough of her, I want her... I need her.

She must've sensed my urgency for her as she gently climbed onto my lap and kissed me with more passion, I want to feel her skin against mine. As I was kissing and gently biting her neck she let out little moans.

I took my shirt off, and then let my hands roam her body She's so perfect. As I was kissing her deeply she took my t-shirt off and threw it to the floor. I returned the favour and took off her black strappy top revealing her top half in her underwear.

I couldn't wait any longer, I need her badly so I got up and carried her all the way to my bedroom. I gently laid her onto my bed and took off her denim shorts, I can feel her starting to plead for more so I took off my pants whilst she got under the covers.

I carefully got on top of her, removed her panties and gently entered her body. Sure enough we was making passionate love together, and it was perfect.

Catherine's (y/n) point of view

Making love with Zak was so amazing, everything was perfect and I could feel our bodies and souls connecting together. It felt like a dream coming true, way more perfect than I've ever imagined. After making love we was both a little tired so we just laid there in each other's embraces, my head was on Zak's chest and I can feel his heart beat, Beating just for me.