Girl time

Catherine's (y/n) point of view

As I walked into the room where me and the girls was stayimg in I wasn't quite ready to be bombarded with questions.

Morgan: "Catherine (y/n)!!"

Victoria: "oh my god are you ok?!"

Meredith: "how you feeling? Is the baby ok?"

Morgan (Zak's niece): "did uncle Zak just drop you off"

Catherine (y/n): "woah girls one at a time, yes I'm ok and so is the baby. Zak just dropped me off"

Morgan: "we're so glad you're ok, we was worried"

Morgan hugged me and then all of the girls hugged me.

Meredith: "I hope Zak looked after you"

Catherine (y/n): "yes he did, don't need to worry about that"

Victoria: "Zak always looks after Catherine (y/n)"

Meredith: "I'm glad to hear that, our mom brought him up well and to always look after everyone"

Morgan: "So is everything ok with the baby?"

Catherine (y/n): "yeah the baby's ok, I got internal bruising from where he or she has been kicking me hard"

Morgan: "glad you're both ok"

Meredith: "come on then ladies let's get down to the spa and relax"

So we all headed down and relaxed, we all started in the hot tub and then waited to have our massages. I couldn't wait to get every muscle to relax.

After we all had our massages and a spot of lunch we all went back into the hot tub and talked. I love having time with the girls and I love the fact I'm getting close to Meredith and Zak's niece Morgan.

Zak's point of view

Karen (y/m/n): "Zak are you sure you're happy where the crib is and everything else?"

Zak: "it's great, thank you"

Aaron: "bro Catherine (y/n) will be very surprised to see the nursery all setted up"

Billy: "she'll love it"

Zak: "you think so?"

Karen (y/m/n): "trust me Zak she'll love it"

Jay: "bro I want a room like this for Jayden, Karen (y/m/n) if you have time can you come and sort my little boys nursery out too please"

We all laughed a little

Karen (y/m/n): "If I have time before I leave I can help you too Jay"

Jay: "really?, that will be great thank you"

Looking around the nursery makes it all seem real that Cody is on his way, I'm so thankful for Catherine's (y/n) mom's help, now I just got to think where to put all of this gym equipment. After a eventful afternoon me, the guys and Catherine's (y/n) mom Karen (y/m/n) managed to get the room ready for Cody and finished getting things ready for the party.

Billy: "dude which room do you want the gym equipment to go in? me and the guys will sort it out for you"

Zak: "if you can get it all in there then put it in my office please"

Karen (y/m/n): "I can get it all to fit, you'll see"

Zak: "thank you"

With that Karen (y/m/n) and the guys went to sort my office out and I just stayed in Cody's room. I can't believe how amazing it looks, and I can't wait to see him in his room. Or even watch Catherine (y/n) nurse him and sing to him in here. As they guys kept Karen (y/m/n) busy I put all of the finishing touches up in Cody's room.