Distance

Catherine's (y/n) point of view

I finally arrived back in Wales (y/h/t) at 11.30pm after a long journey on the road, even though some people class it still early, I was absolutely exhausted from all the travelling and wanted to call it a night. I unlocked my front door and walked inside, it felt so good to be home but I couldn't help but feel like something was missing.

I walked into my kitchen to look at my mail that I had gotten through the door whilst I was away, nothing really important. Thankfully I've had my family come over to keep an eye on my house whilst I've been away and they've done any odd jobs that needed to be done. I decided to make myself a cup of tea and then head to bed, whilst I got comfy in bed I put on the tv and ghost adventures came on the tv, It feels so weird watching it when I know them all.

I texted Zak to let him know I was back home.

Catherine (y/n): "hey baby I'm finally back home now ❤ I miss you xxxx"

Zak: "hey baby I'm glad you got back safe. What are you doing now? ❤❤ I miss you more xxxxx"

Catherine (y/n): "just laying in bed watching tv, what you doing now baby? ❤❤ xxxx"

Zak: "still on the road in the RV. I wish I was laying next to you, what you watching? ❤ xx Z xx"

Catherine (y/n): "I wish you was here with me baby ❤ I'm watching ghost adventures 😁😍👻 xxxx"

Zak: "that's my girl 😉😍 what episode is it? Xxxx"

Catherine (y/n): "I love being your girl 😍😁 I think it's the York town episode so a older episode xxxxx"

Zak: "you'll have a treat from me on this episode, but then again you've actually have had that treat properly 😉😘❤ xxxxx"

Catherine (y/n): "wait! This is one of the episodes where you take your top off! 😍 Xxxxx"

Zak: "it sure is 😉😉😍 xxxxx"

Catherine (y/n): "seeing you topless personally is way more better than seeing you topless on the tv 😉😉😍😍😍 xxxxx"

Zak: "you're so naughty 😉😈 but I love your naughty side baby 😍😍 xxxx"

Oh I see Mr Bagans wants to play dirty. If I wasn't so tired and far away he'd see that side more. But right now I just want to hold him and most of all some sleep.

Catherine (y/n): "if I wasn't so tired or far away you'd see more of that side 😉❤ but right now I need some sleep baby 😴❤ xxxx"

Zak: "I'll let you get some sleep baby, sweet dreams of me and I'll text you some time tomorrow. I love you ❤❤ xxxxx"

Catherine (y/n): "sweet dreams of me when you sleep lol, I love you more ❤❤❤❤ xxxxx"

After I sent that text to Zak I got even more comfy, I was just about to go to sleep when I remembered I should text Billy about my plan.

Billy's point of view

I was sitting at the front of the bus with Bacon, Aaron, Jay watching tv playing on our phones when Zak came out of the bedroom. He looks so happy which is great to see.

Billy: "you've spoken to Catherine (y/n) bro?"

Zak: "yeah, shes back home now and she's just gone to bed as it's late there"

Aaron: "dude wanna play a game on the Xbox?"

Zak: "sure I'm up for a few games"

With that they started playing a game. Suddenly my phone notified me I had a text, it's from Catherine (y/n)...