Where it all began

Catherine Masters (Y/N) isn't the average 27 (Y/A) year old. She has always been a shy and quiet girl, doesn't go out with her friends much, doesn't like most stuff girls her age likes. Also Catherine (Y/N) has had a very tough life.

But there is one thing Catherine (Y/N) really loves and that is the paranormal.

During a very rough relationship with her boyfriend Catherine (y/n) started watching Ghost Adventures and instantly became a huge fan. However after a very bad break up with her boyfriend Catherine (y/n) decided she'll take a trip to Las Vegas and visit Zak Bagans' Haunted Museum. Little did she know the trip was going to turn her life around for better and be a trip of a life time.....

Catherine's (Y/N) point of view

Never in my life have I felt like this, and I don't even wish it upon my enemy. How can I be so stupid and believed my now ex would change for the better, but turns out to be a complete jerk.

For a nice change and to try and cheer myself up, I'm booking a trip for me and my two best friends to go to Las Vegas for 2 weeks. I've always wanted to go to Las Vegas and go to Zak Bagans'  haunted museum ever since I saw a episode of Ghost Adventures when they investigated the museum before Zak opened it to the public.

Plus my two best friends Paris and Nikita knows how much I have a crush on Zak

B/F/N= (Best friends name)

B/f1 = Best friend 1

B/f2= Best friend 2

(B/F/N) Paris: "Hey, we're here". Paris came in and gave me a hug after I told her to come over as I just broke up with my boyfriend.

(B/F/N) Nikita: "I can't believe he did that to you again, what an asshole". said Nikita after she gave me a hug too

Catherine (Y/N): "I don't even want to talk about him no more, it hurts. I just feel like packing up and taking a trip somewhere".

Paris (b/f/n): "that sounds like a very good plan, plus it'll help you get over him and make you feel better"

Nikita (b/f/n): "Totally, I would so do that too. Got any room in your suit case for us two to come?".

Catherine (Y/N): "Actually... just before you both came in I just completed our reservations for our flight and stay in Las Vegas, you two need to pack your bags, we're off in a couple of days!".

Paris & Nikita (b/f/n) both cheered and jumped for joy with excitement

Nikita (b/f/n): "woohoo a girly holiday, sun, fun and plenty of sightseeing"

Paris (b/f/n): "Catherine (Y/n) we so have to take a tour of Zak's museum too, you never know we might meet him as the good old saying goes "what happens in Vegas..stays in Vegas""

I blushed knowing for a fact what Paris (b/f/n) was hinting at.

Nikita (b/f/n): "in the mean time let's have a girly night in.. movies, chocolate, ice cream and plan for our trip"

We spent the rest of the night catching up, watching chick flick films, eating beyond our weight in junk food, having a good laugh and joke. Maybe this trip will do me good.