After The Investigation

Catherine's (y/n) point of view

It was finally time to leave Margam Castle, and what a amazing Investigation we've all had. Me and the guys have caught a lot of evidence, something kept telling me Zak and the guys won't find much and I'd disappoint them oh how I was wrong. Margam Castle didn't disappoint Zak and the guys.

After we packed everything away in the cars and got in we all drove back to the hotel, Zak was driving, I rode shot gun, Aaron, Billy and Jay rode in the back. After the amazing night we had I for one couldn't wait to get a few hours sleep before we go and pick Cody up from my mum's house.

....

I must've fallen asleep as I got woken up by Zak gently kissing me and talking to me.

Zak: "baby wake up, we're back at the hotel"

Catherine (y/n): "hmm"

Zak: "we're back at the hotel"

Catherine (y/n): "OK"

I sleepily unclipped my seat belt and got out of the car, Zak wrapped his arm around me and we walked up to our hotel room. I must've been tired as the next minute I know we arrived to our room, Zak unlocked the door and we went inside.

Zak's point of view

Finally me and Catherine (y/n) went inside of our room and I watched Catherine (y/n) as she sleepily walked over to the bed and laid down. I have to admit I feel quite drained too but not as much compared to her.

Once Catherine (y/n) gets used to do more and more investigations and experiences different types of energy from the spirits she'll be able to cope better with the lock down hangovers. As she was starting to drift back to sleep I took off her shoes, socks, trousers and jacket. Then I carefully laid her down properly in the bed and covered her with the bed sheets, once I knew Catherine (y/n) was comfy I gave her a gentle kiss and then joined her in bed myself. It didn't take me long and I soon fell asleep too.

** A few hours later **

Zak's point of view

After a very good rest I woke up and saw Catherine (y/n) was still asleep so I gently woke her up with kisses, it didn't take her long to wake up, turn over to face me and smiled beautifully at me.

Zak: "morning beautiful"

Catherine (y/n): "morning handsome"

I smiled at her and then I started kissing her more deeply. Then Catherine (y/n) wrapped her arms around me, as she moved her arm around me more I noticed a mark on her arm...

Zak: "baby what have you done to your arm?"

Catherine (y/n): "nothing why"

I looked at the mark on her arm more carefully and noticed she had a scratch, not only that there bruises by it as if something grabbed and bruised her arm.

Zak: "look"

Then I showed her the scratch and bruises

Catherine (y/n): "huh, that's weird I didn't feel anything grab me or scratch me"

Zak: "do they hurt now?"

Catherine (y/n): "no"

Zak: "OK, we should get dressed and we'll go outside and I'll cleanse you"

Catherine (y/n): "but baby I'm fine, honest"

Zak: "I'm not taking any chances I don't want anything to happen to you again"