Everything's ok

Catherine's (y/n) point of view

I don't know how but I actually managed to get some sleep last night. I'm so thankful my big brother Kev (y/s/n) let me crash on his sofa last night. I woke up at 6am and decided to walk back to the hotel and back to my little family. As I walked to the hotel I can't help but feel guilty for walking out on Zak but I really needed that break and time to think.

I finally arrived at the hotel and I quietly walked to mine and Zak's hotel room, I quietly opened the door and went inside. As I walked over to the bed I saw Zak was still asleep so I carefully woke him up.

Catherine (y/n): "hey baby"

As I laced my fingers through his hair he woke up slightly and looked at me

Zak: "baby?"

Catherine (y/n): "I'm here"

I kissed Zak and embraced him as he woke up more

Zak: "you're here?"

Catherine (y/n): "I promised you I'll be back in the morning"

Zak's point of view

I must be dreaming, then Catherine (y/n) kissed me and laced her fingers through my hair. I'm not dreaming she's definitely here.

Zak: "you're here?"

Catherine (y/n): "I promised you I'll be back in the morning"

I embraced her and held her tight in my arms.

Zak: "I thought you wasn't going to be coming back, it felt like I lost you again"

Catherine (y/n): "Zak I promise you I'll never ever leave you. I'm all yours"

I just held her tight in my arms and didn't let her go.

Zak: "I'm so sorry baby"

Catherine (y/n): "you've apologized enough baby, I'm the one that should be apologizing to you. I'm sorry I walked out"

Zak: "don't apologize baby, you needed time to think"

Catherine (y/n): "but I should've stayed here with you"

Zak: "it's ok baby, as long as you're here now thats all that matters"

Catherine (y/n) started to look teary and about to cry so I embraced her in my arms and squeezed her tight.

Zak: "please baby no more arguing or keeping things from each other"

Catherine (y/n): "I promise baby, I'll tell you everything"

Zak: "I promise too baby"

I embraced Catherine (y/n) tight again and then I kissed her.

Catherine (y/n): "I'm gonna take a shower baby, do you still want to come to see my family with me later?"

Zak: "of course I do baby"

I kissed her again and then let Catherine (y/n) go and take a shower.

Catherine's (y/n) point of view

I sure needed that shower, I wasn't feeling dirty but I wanted to wash away the events of the argument I had with Zak. Now I'm really happy we've sorted it out. I really do hate arguing with him and I really don't want to argue with Zak anymore.

After I got dried up from my shower I put on simple pyjamas a vest top and shorts. As we are all literally just going to be relaxing and chilling out together, I thought I'd wear something comfy. Then later on me, Zak and Cody will be visiting my family and spend time with them.

I went over to mine and Zaks bed and we snuggled up together.

Zak: "feeling better baby?"

Catherine (y/n): "much better"

Zak leaned in closer to me and started to kiss me tenderly.

Instantly the kiss gets more heated and he slips his tongue inside my warm mouth, I let out a quiet moan as I wrap my arms firmly around his neck while softly tugging his hair.

He releases a little moan in response and let's one of his hands move my shorts down slightly to grab my hip while the other slips under my top, hiking it up to reveal my stomach then he slowly travels up my side before wrapping an arm around me in order to keep himself from squishing me.

We both finally break away for much needed air, panting some before Zak moves my straps out of the way in order to kiss and lightly nip at my neck and shoulders.

Catherine (y/n): "Zak".

I whisper breathlessly, my mind was lost in a pleasant fog as Goosebumps erupt across my skin.

He deeply grumbles and lightly grazes his teeth along my throat while giving my hip a tender massage before delicately dragging his nails across my outer thigh and lifting my leg up.

Zak: "god you taste good baby" he whispers into my skin huskily

My body overcome with shivers again at that remark and I bite my lip as I arch my back some allowing more skin to show, which Zak happily snacks on leaving many love bites in the process.

I tenderly tug his hair more, which seems to fuel him more because he then starts creeping down my stomach adding some more kisses and little bites here and there, while I fight back the urge to giggle since his facial hair was tickling me.

Zak's large hands firmly gripping my hips to keep me where he wants me as he explores until he reaches my shorts. He smirks and grabs the hem with his mouth and pulls some then let's go causing it to snap back and for me to gasp quietly and look down at him flustered.

Zak looks back at me and chuckles before licking his lips lustfully and darting back up to devour my mouth hungrily making me let out a whimper.

Oh Lord forgive him he didn't want to stop, feeling and tasting my skin was just too good, not to mention my pulse fluttering under his lips and the noises I was making. It was doing all unspeakable things to him.

And that damn whimper I made was the last restraint of his weakening willpower when another low rumble escapes from his chest as he starts to lightly tug on my panties. However before things can get any futhur the sound of a knock on the door signaled us to stop.

We both hurriedly pulled away from eachother and attempt to make ourselves look more presentable though the blushes on both of our faces, the bite marks on my neck and shoulders and the light scratches on my leg are gonna be hard to explain and even harder to hide.

Zak went over to the door and answered it. It was Jay bringing Cody back to us.

Jay: "hey you two, Cody wants to see his mommy and daddy. Is everything ok with you two now?"

Zak: "yeah, we've made up now"

Jay: "I'm glad to hear that bro"

Catherine (y/n): "hey Cody bear"

Cody reached out for me and I took him from Jay and snuggled my little boy. I've missed giving him cuddles throughout the night but I'm so grateful Jay looked after him so me and Zak can talk, I was really hopeing to make it up to Zak properly with us making love. But I suppose I can do that later.

Catherine (y/n): "thanks again Jay for having Cody last night, was he good for you?"

Jay: "that's ok, he was good as gold. If you guys ever need someone else to look after Cody for the night here or even back home I'll be happy to and I'm sure Morgan wouldn't mind either"

Zak: "thanks bro, I won't forget your offer"

Jay: "That's ok bro, anyway I'll let you all spend time together before me and the guys hang out with you lot"

Zak: "ok dude, see you later"