Down time

Zak's point of view

After having my mom visiting me and Catherine (y/n) here in hospital, she eventually left to go back home to tell my step dad and my sister the good news. Me and Catherine (y/n) had the maximum of about 10 minutes alone until the peace got disturbed by Aaron, Billy and Bacon.

Aaron: "where's my little sis and my future neice or nephew?"

Catherine (y/n): "I'm right here"

Aaron hugged Catherine (y/n) then bro hugged me.

Billy: "how you feeling sis?"

Catherine (y/n): "better than I have been thanks bro" the Billy hugged her.

Bacon: "how you feeling bro?"

Zak: "great thanks"

Bacon: "I'm glad to hear, you look really tired tho"

Zak: "I'm ok Bacon, really"

Catherine (y/n): "I keep telling him he should go home to rest but..."

Zak: "I'm not leaving you"

Aaron: "dude why don't you come out for dinner with us all, recharge your battery a bit, get you out of here for a little bit"

I don't like the thought of leaving Catherine (y/n) but I know the guys just want to make sure I'm ok and want to look after me. Maybe I should go with them, even if it's for a little bit.

Zak: "but, the only problem is Catherine (y/n) hasn't got anything here with her, I should go out and get her some clothes to wear"

Catherine (y/n): "exactly baby, go on. Go off with the guys. Have fun, get something to eat, then you can come back with bits for me"

It's not a deal I really wanted to do but I kinda have to.

Zak: "ok, I'll be back a little bit later baby" I kissed her and embraced her

Catherine (y/n): "just go...I love you baby"

Zak: "I love you more" Then I started to leave the room

Catherine (y/n): "oh and guys"

Aaron/Billy/Bacon: "yeah"

Catherine (y/n): "take care of Zak for me"

Aaron: "we will sis"

Billy: "don't worry Catherine (y/n), we will. Get some rest and we'll bring him back good as new"

Zak: "hey!"

We all laughed

Catherine (y/n): "see you later guys"

As I left the maternity ward every step I took I just wanted to turn around and go back to Catherine (y/n), but the guys was surrounding me so I couldn't back out.

As I took a step outside of the hospital I had a text from Catherine (y/n)

Catherine (y/n): "I know you don't want to leave me baby, but I promise I'll be ok. Go and have fun with the guys. I love you ❤ xxxx"

I felt happy she texted me, but I ached so much to be back with her and hold her in my arms, but I need this down time.

Zak: "I love you more than anything in the world baby ❤❤ xxxxx"

Catherine (y/n): "❤❤❤ xxxxx"

I put my phone back in my pocket and me and the guys headed back to the cars. Then we went into a store and I bought Catherine (y/n) some clothes to wear and some pyjamas.