On our way to the UK

4 months later

Catherine's (y/n) point of view

It's now October Cody is now 6 months old and we are all traveling to the UK. Zak has decided to face his fears of flying and decided for him, me, Cody and all the guys to go to the UK to investigate some locations.

As we'll be leaving in a few days I decided to start packing our clothes, Cody alone has a whole big suitcase full of his clothes.

Cody has grown so much these last 5 months. Even though he's still tiny and new he's not as little as he was when he was born. He smiles at us and now starting to say his first few words.

As Zak was having a little meeting with the guys me and Cody went into mine and Zak's room as I was packing our cases. I was putting the last couple of bits in the case when I felt Zak wrap his arms around me.

Zak: "hey baby girl"

Catherine (y/n): "Hey

I turned slightly to face him and kissed him on his lips.

Cody: "dada"

Zak: "Hey little man"

Zak went over and picked Cody up and gave him cuddles.

Zak: "he sure has mastered the word dada"

Catherine (y/n): "I know, it's so cute"

Ok I'm a little jealous as Cody hasn't said mama or even mum yet but he's mastered dada. As if Zak knew what I was thinking he came out with...

Zak: "he'll soon say mama. Cody say mama"

Catherine (y/n): "come on baby say mum mum mum"

Cody: "ma"

Catherine (y/n): "that's close enough"

I gave Cody a kiss in his little cheek and then so did Zak.

Zak: "how's the packing going baby?"

Catherine (y/n): "all done, just got to wait for the day to come. Are you excited?"

Zak: "I sure am, I can't wait to see where you grew up and even go to the place you did your first ghost hunt"

Catherine (y/n): "I can't wait for you to see it, it's really cool. I also can't wait to see my family"

Zak: "It'll be great to see them, then we can tell them the date we have set for the wedding"

Catherine (y/n): "if you think about it in 27 days time it'll be exactly 1 year til our wedding day"

Zak: "I can't wait baby, you'll officially be mine for the rest of my life. I can't wait til the day you'll be called Catherine (y/n) Bagans"

Catherine (y/n): "sounds perfect and I can't wait too baby"

Zak kissed me and embraced me in his arms.

Zak: "I'll just get Cody sorted and put into bed and then we can spend time together"

Catherine (y/n): "Ok baby, let me give our son a cuddle before bed"

I took Cody from Zak and gave him a nice big cuddle and lots of kisses and then handed him back to his daddy for bed time.

As Zak was getting Cody off to sleep I decided to get comfy in our bed ready for when Zak comes back in. After the last few busy days of planning and getting things ready for our trip I couldn't wait to curl up in bed with Zak and relax with him.

10 minutes later Zak returned back into our room and got ready for bed.

Zak: "all of this planning has tired me out"