Welcome to Las Vegas Nevada

Catherine's (y/n) point of view

We stepped out of the airport and into the early evening of Las Vegas. the sun has just started setting behind the mountains. Even though it's the evening it's still really warm here. Already the lights from the strip started captivating me and I couldn't help but stare at the view

Paris (y/b/f/n1): "Catherine!? (y/n) come over here we've gotta get pictures of us standing by the sign"

Catherine (y/n) "I'm coming!"

We all had a group photo of us standing by the sign

We all had a group photo of us standing by the sign. Then each of us had a photo on our own with the sign.

Nikita (b/f/n2): "I love these photos they're all amazing"

I was really happy with my photo so I decided to post it on my Facebook page, Instagram and then my Twitter.

Catherinemasters91👻🖤 (almost my actual twitter name) but you can use your own twitter

Catherinemasters91👻🖤: "I can't believe I'm finally here and I already love it, let's see what these 2 weeks will surprise us with. Most of all I'm definitely going to be having a tour around @zak_bagans @thehauntedmuseum 😁👻"

 Most of all I'm definitely going to be having a tour around @zak_bagans @thehauntedmuseum 😁👻"

I tweeted my tweet with my photo and put my phone away so we can get to our hotel room.

We arrived to our hotel, we were staying in the stratosphere hotel, and what a good choice I made it's beautiful here and so much to do.

After a little bit of relaxing Paris (b/f1) suggested we go and watch the Bellagio fountains display.

Paris (b/f1): "Lets go and see the Bellagio fountains I hear the display is amazing"

Catherine (y/n): "it is I watched a lot of videos on YouTube of it and I think wow it would be amazing to see it up close"

Nikita (b/f2): "imagine the photos you can take of them, everyone would be jealous of your photography skills".

Catherine (y/n): "Plus they put on a display every night so we can see it as much as we want"

When we got to the Bellagio fountains it was already dark, we watched the display and took photos of it. We were speechless with how amazing it is to watch it personally and not on the internet.

After the display we decided to head back to our hotel, order room service food and then have a early night ready for our first full day in Las Vegas