Being followed

Zak's point of view

On my way to meet Billy and Aaron, I couldn't help but feel like I was being followed. I kept looking around but I couldn't see anything out of the ordinary, perhaps I'm just being paranoid.

I pulled up outside of Billy's place and I waited for him to come out.

Billy: "hey bro, you ok?"

Zak: "hey, I'm good thanks bro"

Billy: "you sure? you look like your on edge bro"

Zak: "uh actually I felt like I was being followed and to be honest still feel like I am"

Billy: "do you think it could be that girl who's been stalking you?"

Zak: "yeah, I think so. I haven't told Catherine (y/n) I think that girl caused the accident yet"

Billy: "I don't blame you dude, don't want to worry her or anything"

Zak: "especially right now, can't risk her losing the baby...but I want to keep her safe too"

Billy: "Catherine (y/n) and the baby will be safe dude, we are all here to keep them safe"

Zak: "thanks bro"

Then we headed off to pick up Aaron, but on the way there me and Billy noticed we was in fact being followed.

Billy: "dude that car behind us keeps following us"

I tried to see who the driver is but I couldn't quite see them. Even Billy was trying to look, after a couple of minutes drive we arrived outside of Aaron's.

Zak: "is that car still following us?"

Billy: "yeah, it's parked down the road a little bit"

I seriously wanted to get out of the car and confront them, I don't care if it's that girl she'll still go through my anger.

Aaron: "hey dudes, what's up?"

Zak: "get in quick dude"

Aaron: "why?"

Zak: "just get in bro"

So Aaron did, he quickly got in and I quickly pulled away

Aaron: "what's going on bro?"

Billy: "see that car behind us?"

Aaron: "yeah"

Zak: "that car has followed me since I left my place"

Aaron: "dude is it that girl?"

Zak: "I don't know"

I quickly looked in the mirror and I can see Aaron looking at the driver

Aaron: "dude it is that girl!"

I saw red, I wanted to confront her once and for all. I was breathing heavy from my anger.

Billy: "I'll call the cops bro, we'll get it sorted"

I tried to remain calm but my anger was getting the better of me. I started speeding, I wanted to get away from this girl.

Aaron: "woah dude, slow down!"

Billy: "Zak Stop!"

Suddenly I breaked sharply, and almost causing a collision with my car and that girls car. I pulled over and tried to calm myself down, Aaron can sense my anger and he put a hand on my shoulder.

Aaron: "it's ok dude, we'll get this sorted, just think of Catherine (y/n) and the baby"

Eventually Billy got through to the cops and he put it on loud speaker for me to hear.