the return to the haunted museum part 2

Catherine's (y/n) point of view

I waited outside, I knew Zak had seen my tweet as the other guys had liked it. I turned to Morgan and asked if she's recording

Catherine (y/n): "are you recording?"

Morgan: "yep" she smiled

My heart was pounding with excitement and I couldn't stop smiling. Then the door opened and Zak walked out... when he saw me he had the biggest smile I have ever seen on him and he quickly walked over to me and embraced me in his arms.

I saw the guys follow behind Zak filming the event. There was even a applause from a couple of people.

Zak: "you're here!" He whispered in my ear, I can tell and see he was so happy to see me.

Catherine (y/n): "I'm here!" I embraced him even more and I can feel Zak gently squeezing me.

Billy: "how about that for a surprise hey Zak?"

Zak: "the best surprise I've ever had"

Zak sure did keep to his promise, when he sees me he'll hold me tight and never let me go.

Jay: "We thought you'd like that surprise, me and Morgan here picked her up last night"

Zak: "all of you knew?"

Aaron: "yep, we have known since Monday the day we left for our investigation"

Zak eventually stopped embracing me to look at the guys.

Zak: "I can't believe all of you knew and you didn't think to tell me?"

Catherine (y/n): "then it wouldn't of been a surprise"

Zak looked at me with a smile on his face before he leaned in and gave me a kiss on the lips.

Morgan: "so Zak, how does it feel to have your girlfriend back?"

Zak: "it feels amazing" he kissed me again.

Jay: "get a room you two" everyone laughed

Zak: "actually I might just do that, come with me baby"

Before I can answer Zak or even say bye to the rest of the guys. Zak whisked me away to his car and we got in and before I knew it we was on the road.

Zaks point of view

I couldn't believe it the love of my life is finally here with me again, I can't stop smiling or even just holding her. I've never whisked another girl away like I did just now with Catherine (y/n). And right now I couldn't give a fuck what my fans waiting in the line was thinking, I'm happy.

Every time we stopped because of the traffic lights we just looked at each other and smiled. Every opportunity I could get I would hold her hand and even kissed her.

Zak: "it just feels like I'm dreaming"

Catherine (y/n): "you're not baby, I'm really here with you"

Zak: "I've never been this happy, I want to spend every single second I can with you, before you have to go back again"

We just turned into my road and we drove up to my house. From the corner of my eye I could see Catherine (y/n) smiling, is she keeping something from me. I need to find out what is she hiding from me.

Zak: "what you smiling like that for baby?"

Catherine (y/n): "then you're gonna spend alot of time with me...I hope you won't get sick and tired of me"