103. Its Complicated

Tyla's POV

I was starting to get really nervous waiting for the doctors verdict whether I could leave or not. Louis was sitting next to me holding my hand tightly as we sat patiently in the doctor's office.

"So I've been going through the week's results and what not, I am going to have to think about your check out date." Dr Sloan sat at his desk.

"No no, please." I begged. I really wanted to go home more than ever.

"You've missed 2 counseling sessions." He folded his hands and raised his brow at me.

"So?" I shrugged.

"You haven't been taking well to the medication either but we have made some changes, otherwise you seem to have recovered quite well. Dr Bailey has informed me about the fulfilled counseling sessions and those results seem okay. Equine therapy passed and completed..." He went through his checklist.

"No new scars..." He continued.

"I'm fine! Can I go home?" I snapped getting impatient.

"I'll have to think about it but in the mean time you can go back to your room and I'll let you know the verdict." He got up and I looked at Louis.

"He can't keep me here any longer. I completed the courses and I took the meds even if they killed me!" I protested.

"Shh calm down angel, let's just hear what his final word is, it's going to be okay. I know you did your best and I know we're going home tonight." He pulled me into his arms and kissed my cheek.

We walked out of his office and I had Louis' arm around my waist as we strolled back to the room. When we got there, the boys were waiting patiently for the verdict.

We opened the door and they all looked at us.

"Verdict?" Diandra asked. She was sitting on Harry's lap and he was playing with her rings.

"Still to be decided." I huffed.

I was frustrated not to get an answer straight away, I expected to leave but now it's uncertain.

"The doctor is really a dick." Diandra commented. She doesn't take well to him since he kicked her out a few days earlier.

"I'm going to go for a walk, you want to come with baby?" Louis asked as I sat down next to Liam.

"No thanks angel... Go with the boys." I answered.

Zayn and Liam went with Louis leaving me with Diandra, Harry and Niall.

"Well that's a bummer." Harry added and I nodded.

"Tell me about it."

"We can always sneak you out." Diandra gave me a look which had trouble written all over it.

"That's going to work great, now ain't it?" I chuckled and leaned on the armrest of the chair, letting my legs hang off the other side.

"No seriously, Harry and I can dress up as doctors and sneak you out, we can discharge you ourselves." Diandra sat up straighter. Harry gave her a confused look and he then nodded.

"Sounds fun." He commented.

"Guys, Louis would freak and when I say freak I mean have a fucking heart attack if I'm not here... Or if he had to find out, better not." I shook my head.

"He also wants you home so we can take you." Harry added.

"No no! Stop it! You guys are going to cause a shit load of trouble, I know those looks." I scolded.