97. Okay

Harry's POV

We woke up the next morning to see the boys off. It felt good that it would only be us two and Bentley in the house. I love the boys, don't get me wrong, but it'll be nice to live how we want to or do what we want to without the boys around. We needed this.

"We'll meet on Saturday for drinks, yeah?" Niall said.

We all agreed and hugged each other. They all got into Niall's Range Rover and drove off, waving at us. Once they were gone, my fiancée turned to me and wrapped her arms around my neck. "We finally live by ourselves."

"I know. Its gonna be amazing. It'll be the same as before, just without Louis' incessant yelling or Liam telling us to stop snogging." I chuckled, kissing her.

"C'mon Bentley!" She called to our beagle, ushering her inside.

We closed the door and there was this comforting silence. Louis' constant chatter was gone, none of Liam's scoldings, Zayn didn't talk much so not much missing, Lee's excited voice was gone, Niall's laughter was absent and Tyla's sassing had disappeared. Well, its been gone since she's been in rehab.

"Babe?" She asked.

"Hmm?" I turned to her.

"Missing them?" She sighed.

"A little." I admitted. "Its just quiet."

"Sweets, Niall literally lives down the road. Liam lives a block over, Zayn is a 10 minute drive away and Lou lives 3 blocks away. We're close to each other. They can't stay here forever. They all have lives, and so do we. We can't live with them all the time." She said gently, hugging my waist.

"I know." I smiled, hugging her back.

"Now. Let me make you breakfast, yeah?" She grinned, skipping to the kitchen.

"Let's see if you pass the Styles test." I teased, sitting down at the island.

I watched as she moved around the kitchen, getting various ingredients. While whatever she was frying was frying, she started cutting fruit up. "You know what my favourite Harry is?" She asked, her back turned to me.

I smirked. "What babe?"

"I like beanie Harry. He's my favourite. I also fancy just-woken-up Harry with his messy hair and raspy voice. But Beanie Harry is my favourite." She said and I giggled, making a mental note to wear beanies more often.

"I also like shirtless Harry, and bandana Harry, and ponytail Harry, all the Harry's you get. Name a type of Harry and I like him." She continued.

"Any type?" I asked.

"Mhmm. Sloth, cuddly, funny, giggly, sexy, cheeky, you name it." She turned to me, showing her award winning smile.

"How about... Just Harry?" I joked.

"Oh you see, Just Harry is my absolute favourite. Because he's all those things and more. He's absolutely perfect and I feel so, so privileged to be the girl that such a perfect guy fell in love with." My heart warmed at her speech.

She put a cup of coffee and a plate with sausages, waffles and bananas in front of me. "Thank you baby." I kissed her as she sat next to me with her own plate.

I finished everything on my plate and looked at her. "You -besides my mum and obviously me- are probably one of the best cooks I've ever had the pleasure of eating with."

"Why thank you Harry." She smiled, putting her fork down.

"Get over here." I smiled, patting my lap.