63. Niall's Troubles

Harry's POV

Well, I've made it three weeks without Diandra, and surprisingly I'm happy. We were on our way to a meet and greet, and I was excited. I loved meeting fans and interacting with them.

I was goofing around with Zayn when some fans came in. I smiled at them but my jaw dropped open after a few moments. There was a girl that looked exactly like Diandra. Same eyes, hair, smile and height.

"Diandra?" I whispered, but she heard me.

"No, I'm Alyssa." She smiled and hugged me.

I shook the shock off and posed for a picture with her. "Thank you Harry!" She grinned and it was like looking at Diandra smile at me.

"Umm, sure." I smiled and she left.

"Mate, she looked like Di." Niall nudged me.

"I know. I accidentally called her Diandra." I shrugged with a smirk on my face.

"Its quiet without her or Ty." He said.

"Very. She'll be back next week when we arrive in Japan." I smiled.

He smiled back and went back to his conversation with Lou. We stayed at the meet and greet for another hour until we had to leave.

XxX

Niall and I were chilling in our room, when I got a Twitter notification from Tyla.

@GuthrieTyla : She misses you @Harry_Styles

Attached was a picture of Diandra on her phone, looking at a picture of us together. It brought a smile to my face just seeing a picture of her.

I went onto Di's account and there was a cute selfie of her, Lee and Tyla sticking their tongues out and pulling peace signs.

@Hey_Its_Andrix : Gorgeous :D @GuthrieTyla @totaliawsum

I'm glad she was happy. I decided to tweet her.

@Harry_Styles : Can't wait to see my baby @Hey_Its_Andrix next week. Miss you boo .xx

@NiallOfficial : heeeeyyy @Harry_Styles. We both miss @Hey_Its_Andrix, can't you tell?

Attached was a picture that we took earlier in the day of him and I pouting. I smiled and shook my head.

@Hey_Its_Andrix : aww @Harry_Styles @NiallOfficial. When I'm there I'll make sure you're smiling again :D

@Harry_Styles : @Hey_Its_Andrix cant wait darling. And @NiallOfficial, she's MINE ;)

@NiallOfficial : Noooooooo @Harry_Styles. She's my best friend for life, you have to share bro!

@Harry_Styles : Neverrrrrrrrrr @NiallOfficial ;D

@Hey_Its_Andrix : @Harry_Styles @NiallOfficial you two are weirdos, but I love you both aha .xx

@NiallOfficial : @Hey_Its_Andrix Love ya more .x

@Harry_Styles : @Hey_Its_Andrix Love you most. I miss you. See you soon baby .xx

I slipped my phone away, and Niall was sitting next to me. "Can I talk to you Haz?" He asked nervously.

"Of course mate. What's wrong?" I turned my full attention to him.

"I don't think Lee and I will last. You see, long distance is harder than I thought it would be. Diandra still visits us on tour, so its fine for you. But Lee can't do that. I love her with all my heart, but I can't do it anymore. Maybe its better that we're just friends." He said sadly, tears in his eyes.

"Oh Ni. I'm sorry. Relationships are hard. Its your choice what to do, but I think neither of you should be hurt. Yeah when you break up you'll be upset, but compare that to the unhappiness you'll feel if you're not totally invested in the relationship. If you need anything, I'm here for you." I said, pulling him into a tight hug.

"Thanks Harry. I love you man." He sniffled.

"I love you too bro." I smiled and rubbed his back.

"I'm gonna head out with Louis. You gonna be okay here?" I asked.

"Yeah, I need to think about what to do. Have fun." He smiled weakly.

I nodded and walked over to Lou's room. "BooBear! Let's go out!" I shouted.

"I'm coming, I'm coming. Calm your 4 nipples." He sassed me.

I smacked his arm and we headed down to the lobby where we would walk to the coffee shop down the road. We got a seat at the back, and hopefully we wouldn't be recognized. He ordered a cuppa with a chocolate muffin and I ordered a ice coffee with a slice of chocolate cake.

"So buddy, what's up?" He smiled at me.

"Would you be the best man at my wedding?" I asked.

He stared at me for a while before smiling widely. "O-of course. I'm honored that you chose me. Thank you mate." He leaned over the table and hugged me.

"Are you sure you want to get married? I mean, its not to late to get out of it-" I cut him off by chucking a piece of cake at his face.

"Lou, I love her and I want to spend my life with her." I explained.

"I know. I'm just kidding. I can see how much you love her. I was wrong about you two." He smiled.

We laughed about stupid things and finished our food before we went back to the hotel. I went up to mine and Niall's room, and found him with his head in his hands.

"Ni?" I asked, kneeling down next to him and putting my hand on his shoulder.

"I broke up with her. I promised we'd still be friends. She was fine with it. She said that we had fun while it lasted, and the relationship ran its course. She knew it wouldn't last forever, and agreed that long distance was too hard for us. At least I can have her in my life as a friend." He smiled sadly, tears staining his cheeks.

I hugged him and told him it would be okay. He smiled and phoned Diandra, needing a girl to talk to. I didn't mind their relationship, he wouldn't try anything as she was like a sister to him. They spoke for about 10 minutes, before he passed his phone to me.

"Hi baby." I said.

"Hi boo. I miss you." I smiled at the sound of her voice.

"I miss you too. What are you up to?" I asked.

"Not much, I just finished babysitting Jemma before Niall called. You?"

"We're leaving for rehearsals soon. I can't wait to see you." I said.

"Me neither babe. I need to go now, but I love you so so much. I'll text you before bed. Love you."

"No problem sweetheart. I love you more. Bye baby." I smiled before hanging up.

I handed Niall his phone back. "You've got a keeper there. Don't let her go." Niall smiled.

"I'm not planning on it." I said softly.

Mum and Gemma were due to visit 2 days before Diandra arrived. I'd have the most important women in my life all with me. It'd all be perfect.

Or so I thought.