17. Truth Or Dare?

Diandra's POV

I was woken up by a steady beeping. I groaned and winced as I was greeted by a bright light. I looked to my left and saw my mom, talking to a doctor. On my right was Harry, holding my hand. His eyes were bloodshot and puffy, so I'm guessing he was crying. He didn't look too good, because his tan complexion was extremely pale. He was sniffling and trying to keep his eyes open. The usual brightness from his eyes were missing. They were no longer sparking emerald, but rather a dull grey.

"Harry." I squeaked. His eyes shot open and he began crying.

My mom and the doctor both looked at me, before rushing over. My mom hugged me and kissed my forehead.

The doctor began asking me basic questions.

"What happened?" I asked.

"You suffered two major concussions. The first one was when you bumped your head against the wall during the fight and the second is when you fell in the woods. The infection from the wound in your arm caused you to become weak. You being wet and cold didn't help either. Those three things caused you to pass out."

"How long have I been out?"

"3 days. You were in a medically induced coma, to help you heal."

I nodded and looked at Harry. He was next to me on the bed, combing my hair out of my face.

"Okay angel, I'm going home. I'll come visit you later." My mom said before giving Harry a stern look.

"Hi." I whispered.

He didn't answer. I bent forward, and realized he was sleeping. His head was on my shoulder and his grip on my waist was tighter than ever. I pressed a kiss on his forehead and watched some television. Two hours later while I was eating Jello, he woke up.

"Hey love, how you feeling?" He asked, his voice deeper and raspier than usual.

"My head and arm is a bit sore, but other than that, I'm just hungry."

He looked at me sadly. "I'm the reason for that pain."

I frowned. "You're not. I'm just clumsy." I chuckled, trying to lighten the mood.

He snuggled even closer to me, if it was possible. "I'm sorry."

I sighed. "Its not your fault."

"I thought I lost you. When you didn't wake up, I thought you were gone." He looked up at me with tears in his eyes, before looking down and letting them fall.

"But I'm here now. I'll never leave you babe."

"D-did he touch you?" He asked, his voice shaking.

"Harry... No he didn't." I sighed.

"Good. Because no one, and I mean no one touches my Jelly Baby except for me." I smiled, loving how much he loves and cares about me.

"I want you to meet my parents." He blurted out after a short silence.

"What?"

"I want you to come with me to Holmes Chapel and meet my mom and stepdad."

"What if they don't like me?" I whispered.

"If the boys like you, my parents will love you. I promise."

"Okay, I'll do it for you. When do we leave?"

"Well as soon as you get out of here, we'll go. I've already booked tickets. I also asked your mother, she was reluctant at first but she said it's fine."