21. Forever

Diandra's POV

I'm hungry. Harry was still sleeping off his jetlag, but I am just hungry. I carefully removed his arms that were holding me in place and walked to the wardrobe, grabbing some shorts and a tank. I got dressed, praying Harry wouldn't wake up, and walked to the kitchen. Louis was drinking tea, Liam was cleaning and Tyla was on Tumblr.

"Morning, guise." I smiled.

"Morning love." Louis winked. I winked back then rolled my eyes.

"Vas Happenin." Tyla mumbled, not taking her eyes off her iPad.

"Good morning Diandra." Liam beamed.

I walked to the fridge and got some milk and a muffin. I made tea and sat down next to Louis. "Hello my feathery haired friend." I ruffled his hair.

He pouted. "It took me 10 minutes to get it like this."

"Sorry, Boo." I hugged him.

He smiled and Zayn walked into the room.

"Hi Zayn." I smiled.

"Hello sunshine." He hugged me. "Morning guise." He waved at the others.

"Leeyum!" Zayn shouted before jumping onto Li's back.

"I love you Leeyum." Zayn pecked his cheek.

"Love ya too, Zen." Liam chuckled.

Lee and Niall joined us next. Niall went to the pantry and got two boxes of cereal and a bag of Doritos. He walked past me, giving me a hug and going to the lounge to eat. I got up and sit next to Lee on the couch, watching Adventure Time on TV. We shared a box of cereal and about an hour later, Harry still wasn't awake. I walked upstairs and pushed his door open. I crept over to his sleeping figure and climbed in next to him. I pushed the curls out of his face and placed a gentle kiss on his pouted lips. His eyes fluttered open and he smiled lazily.

"Morning, sleepy head." I smiled, still playing with his hair.

"Mmm, morning, love of my life." He whispered.

"How'd you sleep?"

"Like a leaf."

"A leaf?" I laughed at his randomness.

"Yes. Why can't I say leaf?" He asked, eyebrow raised.

"You can, but usually people say rock or baby. Not leaf." I chuckled.

He stood up and I felt myself go as red as a tomato. He was only in boxers, nothing else.

"Staring is rude." He smirked.

"Ptshh.. Me? Staring? At you? Never." I smiled cheekily.

"Sure love. Whatever you say." He winked. He turned his back to me and bent over excruciatingly slowly, making his bum stick up. I got up and slapped it, making him jump and yelp. I laughed evilly and ruffled his curls.

As he was getting dressed, I lay on the bed, thinking.

"Haz?" I asked.

"Yes, darling?" He answered.

"Why did you come here as Marcel?"

"I came here to meet you. I saw you on the video you posted and I guess you could say it was love at first sight. I begged Paul to let us come here and he did. I wanted to know if you would like me for me or for Harry Styles the popstar, so I dressed up as Marcel. You fell in love with Marcel, and that's when I realized you liked me for me." He smiled.

"Wow.. That's a lot of trouble to go through just to meet a girl, no less than a girl like me." I thought aloud.

"You are worth it. If I never came here, I never would've met the girl that gives meaning to my life. Dare I say I never would've met my future wife." He lay next to me and kissed me.

"Together, forever and always. Nothing will tear us apart." I grabbed his pinky with mine.