36. The Truth Comes Out. Kinda. [Part One]

Harry's POV

Diandra's knee had fully healed and she was back to normal. She had a slight limp but nothing major.

"Yeah.... Okay.... No problem.... See you soon.... Bye." She spoke into her phone.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"Umm, my aunt. She has to do stuff today and needs somebody to look after Jem. You don't mind, do you?" She looked up at me.

"Not at all. I really want to see her again." I smiled.

We both got ready. It was quite warm and sunny so we decided to go to the commons. Her aunt dropped Jemma off with her bag, and soon we were off.

"Hawy!" Jem yelled when she saw me.

"Hello, Ladybug." I picked her up and cuddled her.

We arrived at the commons and it was not what I expected. It was like a giant outside mall with a park inside it. There was an amphitheater in the park and we decided to sit there. I walked to the food stall to buy something for Diandra and I, and paid.

Walking back to the amphitheater, I saw a beautiful sight. The sun was directly in front of Diandra, making only her outline show. The sun caught the red pigments of her now dark hair, making it shine bright red. I pulled my phone out and took a picture. It was actually, probably the best picture I've taken.

"I'm back!" I cheered.

"Hawy back!" Jemma squealed.

I smiled and sat down next to Diandra. I gave the food to her and she smiled, she and the girls would have to go back to school tomorrow. Course we'd go with them.

We finished our food and were playing around with Jemma. "Danda dance!" She squealed.

"I can't dance, monkey." She chuckled.

"Peease?" Jem pouted.

"Yeah, please?" I joined in, smirking.

Diandra shook her head and stood up. "If I'm dancing, you're dancing with me." She gave me a look, holding her hand out to me.

I took her smaller hand in mine and we stood in the amphitheater. I stood next to her, and started jumping side to side, holding my arms out, alternating them with each side. (A/N : Zayn and Harry dancing to Talk Dirty To Me on 1D Day.) She joined me and soon we were in a laughing fit. Jemma joined us, but she couldn't quite jump quick enough.

Today, I felt like a family with Diandra and Jem.

XxX

Diandra walked into the house, with Jemma on her back, both of them giggling. I smiled as we walked into the lounge, and Jemma's mom came to fetch her.

She left and I snuggled up to Diandra. She put her arm around me and I smiled contently. We sat like this for the entire afternoon until we decided to go to bed.

"I'm worried." She said while we were in bed.

"About what?" I asked.

"How people will treat me now that they know I'm dating you. There are a lot of Directioners at school, and I don't think they'd be happy." She shrugged.

"I'll be with you. Don't worry about anything." I hugged her, kissing her forehead.

She sighed and nodded slowly. "You make me strong, you know?" She said after a moment of silence.

"So do you." I smiled.

XxX

Getting up and ready for school was a mission. We had been on a very long break, and weren't used to getting up early.

Diandra was visibly shaking and I wrapped my arms around her waist. "Calm down, sweetheart. Everything will be fine."

She exhaled and nodded. "Lets go then." She said, grabbing a banana.

XxX

So far, we had been at school for 3 hours without incident. We were in English, when the projector came on, showing a picture of her and I kissing at the award show. She sank down in her seat, when the shouting started.

"Oh my God, why is she with Harry?!"

"She's two timing Marcel!"

"Marcel, she's cheating!"

"Harry was supposed to date me!" Tracy shouted.

Louis stood up. "He doesn't date animals!" He high fived Tyla.

"SHUT UP!" Tyla shouted. She pointed at Tracy. "I know what Harry's into and its definitely not you." I laughed.

Lou hugged her. "That's my girl."

"This isn't ideal." Liam mumbled.

"This is Deja Moo, I've heard this bull before." Niall said to Zayn.

The teacher was sitting with his eyes like saucers. He stood up and left the class. That's when all hell broke loose.

"You're such a slut!" Lacy shouted.

"Aww, dont talk bad about yourself." Louis raised his eyebrow and everyone went silent.

I looked at Diandra and she had a blank look on her face. No emotion, nothing. The usual sparkle in her eye disappeared and she was pale. She looked at me, her eyes searching for something, and she shook her head sadly.

"We're going home." Liam stated.

"What?" Zayn asked.

"I'm tired of this. We're going home. Now." He mumbled.

We got all our stuff together and left. Paul drove us home and we walked into the house silently.

"Guys, I don't care where you are, sit your asses down." Liam said.

Everyone sat down. "I'm tired of all this drama. We're going back to where we came from."

I jumped up. "No! We can't!" I motioned to Diandra, sitting next to me.

"They're coming with!" Liam smiled.

I sighed in relief. "When do we leave?" Niall asked.

"Now."