46. Baby Be Mine Tonight [Part Three]

Diandra's POV

Gemma gave me a lilac dress and a pair of black heels to wear. "Why do I have to dress up if we're just going out?"

"Umm, its really fancy." She said, holding a camcorder. She had the same determined look as Harry and I knew I wouldn't get far by asking questions.

I nodded, brushing my hair out. I looked at her in the mirror, and she had a smile on her face. Again, I didn't say anything. "Okay, I'm ready."

She smiled and led me to her car, where we met Anne outside. Anne hugged me, kissing my cheek. "Harry really loves you." She whispered.

"And I love him more than anything." I answered. Gemma was still recording.

Anne had tears in her eyes, but I thought nothing of it. "C'mon." Gemma guided me to the car, giving me the camcorder.

We drove for about 10 minutes, and I recognized it as a field that Harry brought me earlier in our relationship, showing me where he had his first kiss. We made our own kissing memory there.

"Well then. Go find my brother." She smiled, wiping at her eyes.

I got out the car, and noticed a path of candles going deeper into the field. I held the camera in front of me, recording the beauty around me. I found a note stuck to a tree. I picked it up and turned the camera towards me.

"Almost there. Keep going baby." I read to the camera. I put the note in my jacket pocket and kept walking.

I stopped walking, looking into the camera. "I have no idea why you're making me walk through a muddy field. You're an idiot. But I love you." I smiled.

I kept walking and noticed that along with the candles, there were now rose petals. After 5 minutes of following the trail, I came to a bridge above a little stream. Nobody was there, so I just waited. There are candles lining the barrier of the bridge and I nearly screamed bloody murder when I felt arms around my waist.

"Its me." He whispered, taking the camera from me and holding it to film both of us.

"Hey there. What's this?" I motioned to everything.

"You'll see soon enough." He smiled.

He walked out further onto the bridge, and filmed me walk towards him. I noticed his phone connected to a portable speaker.

He put the camera on a box, giving it a perfect view of us. He hugged me tightly, and kissed my head. "Press play." He whispered.

I moved away and pressed the play button. I jumped slightly as an acoustic version of Harry singing Moments began to play. "Dance with me." He grabbed my waist.

'Shut the door,

Turn the light off.

I wanna be with you

I wanna feel your love.'

"Harry..." I had no words.

"I love you so much." He whispered, swaying us along to the music. He lifted his arm so that I spun around slowly. He leant down and kissed me.

He let my hand go and it took me a while to realize we stopped moving. When I opened my eyes, I thought I was dreaming. In my state of shock, I took a step back.

Because I've had this dream before. The one where he got onto one knee, holding a ring in his hand.

"Diandra, I can never love anyone as much as I love you. I want to fall asleep with you in my arms every night, and I want to wake up the same way every morning. I want to wake up every morning and make you breakfast in bed and I wanna look into your eyes and tell you how much I love you. I want to hold you and kiss you all the time, and I wanna protect you from anything and anyone. To keep you safe and out of harm's way. I want you to be happy and healthy and make you feel like a queen every second of every day. I want to make sure that you feel loved and cared about all the time. I want to take you to dinner, then when we get home cuddle on the couch and watch a movie, maybe do some other things afterwards... I want to see you laugh and smile and I want to be the reason behind it. I want to see you blush and become all shy because I called you beautiful. I want to show the world that you're mine. I want to be with you forever. You're the one I want to grow old with. Diandra, you're the one for me. You're my home. You're everything I live for and everything I'd be more than willing to die for. A life without you is a life I don't want to live. It would be such an honor to be able to call you my wife. So what do you say baby, will you be mine as long as you'll let me have you? Will you marry me?" He asked, looking into my eyes.