116. After All, You're My Wonderwall [Part Two]

Harry's POV

Our parents and the wedding party went in before us.

"Ready Mrs Styles?" I asked as we stood outside the venue for our reception.

It was a ballroom, and it was gorgeous. There were white Chinese lanterns hanging from the ceiling and candles were lighting every table, all of them on the right side of the room. The dance floor was in the middle and our table was just in front of everyone else's.

I took her hand and walked towards our table. Everyone looked at us and cheered. It was her and I at the main table, our parents at another, the bridesmaids and groomsmen at the one closest to us and all the other guests filled up the spaces.

"Mr and Mrs Styles!" Louis yelled into the microphone, smiling at us.

We sat down at our table, our rings glistening in the light. I kissed her softly and all the guests 'awwed.'

"Hello, I'm Louis, one of Harry's best mates, the best man and your Master of Ceremonies for this evening. We will start off with toasts, and I will begin." He said.

"Okay. I remember meeting Harry in the bathroom at our X Factor auditions. I saw a lad with really curly hair and he looked quite interesting. We got talking and became very close friends. He's basically my little brother now. I remember the day that Harry called us into his hotel room, to show us a video of 3 girls doing a rendition of one of our songs. He said he was instantly attracted to a girl with cinnamon hair and brown eyes, he just had to meet her. So we all dressed as nerds and we came to South Africa, looking for these 3 girls. When they met, the attraction between them was so immense, you could poke it with a stick. I could tell something was going to happen between them. I didn't think they would last, and it looks like I'm wrong. Diandra is a really great girl and suits Harry perfectly. Sure, her and I have had our fair share of arguments, but we always made up. They honestly have a beautiful relationship, and I wish them nothing but happiness and love for the rest of their days. On behalf of the boys and I, we say congratulations. Oh and guys, on your honeymoon, please behave. We don't want little Darry's running around anytime soon." He joked.

Everyone laughed and Louis held up his champagne glass. "To Harry and Diandra!"

Tyla said her speech next. "Hi guys, I'm Tyla, the maid of honour and Diandra's best friend. I met Diandra when we were both in Grade 8. Those were the days. We would spend our days talking about One Direction and how much of a dream it would be to marry them, but never would I have thought that I would stand here, talking at her wedding where she is getting married to the Harry Styles. You're like an older sister to me, we've been through a lot and I wouldn't trade your friendship for anything. I wish only the best for you two. I love you both. You both look stunning. And I second Louis on the baby thing. I charge baby sitting fees."

I smiled and Diandra's dad took the stage.

"My baby is married now. I remember us playing mini golf every weekend and colouring in together. One day I walked into your room, and you were hanging up a poster of this newest boyband you were obsessing over. I asked you how long this boyband would have your attention for, but you told me that it was different. I never imagined one day I'd be giving her away to one of those boys on the poster but I'm happy that it's him. He makes my little girl happy. I wish you nothing but the best in your life together. And Harry, look after my baby." He smiled with tears in his eyes. I nodded at him, smiling softly.

Now it was my turn. Diandra and I stood up, and we walked to the podium. I grabbed her hand and looked at her. "I'm going to keep this short, as our vows were quite something. I fell in love with you when I first saw you. I knew I had to have you, and when our eyes met for the first time, I was in love. I remember how you were trying to be all confident, but failed miserably. When we went on our first date, I was ecstatic. As our relationship progressed, I realized I could never love someone as much as I love you. This is the world's most terrible groom speech, but all I want to say is, I'm honoured to have been the guy you gave your heart to and decided to get married to. I love you so much, Diandra, and I'm looking forward to spending my life with you."