54. My Heart's Against Your Chest

Diandra's POV

I felt calloused fingertips running over my spine. I shivered and turned over, meeting pools of green.

"Morning lovely." He smiled at me.

"Baby." I smiled back.

"So what was up last night?" I smirked at him, referring to him touching my boob.

He blushed a tomato red and smiled softly. "I don't know. I just wanted to."

I smiled and rolled on top of him, connecting our lips in a short, sweet kiss. I jumped off the bunk, and walked to the sitting area. I noticed the Aussie boys joined us, probably because we had stopped for gas.

Their eyes were trained on my lower half and mouths were wide open. I frowned. I looked down and started blushing. I wasn't wearing pants, only Harry's shirt that stopped at my mid-thigh.

"For God sakes Harry, if you're going to change me, at least give me pants!" I yelled.

"Sorry boys." I blushed, walking back to the bunks.

"Harry, why didn't you tell me that I wasn't wearing pants?" I pouted, slipping a pair of high waisted shorts on, tucking his shirt inside it.

"I got distracted by your body babe." He bit his lip.

I was bent over at the waist tying my shoelaces, and I felt him put his hands on my hips. I felt something hard poke my bum and I yelped.

"Haz! You horny teenager." I scolded playfully.

"Only for you babe." He began sucking on my neck.

"Not now baby." I tried holding my moans in.

"Later?" He looked at me with puppy dog eyes.

I couldn't resist his face, and sighed. "Fine."

He smiled so wide that I thought his face would break. "I love you." He hugged me.

"No, you just love getting laid." I joked.

A hurt look came across his face. "You think I'm using you for sex? Darling, I loved you before our first time. If I was using you for sex, I wouldn't have proposed to you. I wouldn't have introduced you to my family. I'm sorry if I made you feel that I'm using you, I just thought that you liked it when we were intimate." He said sadly.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he looked at me. He had tears brimming his eyes, and I kissed the tip of his nose. "Baby, I know. I was joking. You're such a gentleman, and I love when we're together. I love you, and I'm sorry."

He nuzzled his face into my neck, and placed a soft kiss onto the skin. I closed my eyes and rested my forehead against his shoulder. "I love you too. I mean it." He mumbled against my neck.

I squeezed his waist and pecked his cheek. He was already dressed, so he led us to the sitting area. The Aussies were still with us. "Hi guys." I smiled at them.

"Morning Darry." They greeted.

"We should be at the hotel in 20 minutes." Liam told us.

"Nice legs babe." Michael winked and I raised my eyebrow.

I looked at Harry, and his jaw was clenched, his eyes narrowed. Mike raised his hands up and looked away.

"Mine." Harry whispered in my ear.

"Yours." I whispered back.

I sat on the kitchen counter, eating an apple. I listened to the boys talking, watching how they interacted with each other. The bus came to a stop outside the hotel, and we got off. Luckily, there were no fans yet, so we got in without hassle.