5. Shopping Spree

Harry's POV

The next day we arrived at school, I could barely contain my excitement. I couldn't wait to see her big brown eyes and cinnamon coloured hair. I literally ran through the gates to our first class, Science. As I got there, I stopped dead in my tracks. She was sitting there looking beautiful as always, along with Lee and Tyla looking at pictures of me on her iPad.

A smirk grew across my face as the boys and I sat next to her. The picture she was looking at was a picture of me smiling with dimples and my curls swept across my forehead. She barely noticed that I sat next to her and I would be offended, but she was looking at pictures of me.

Suddenly, I feel her move next to me and she burst out saying "asdfghjkl zsedfvvfxcm. Why is he so pretty? He is just so.. I can't even... Tyla if I met him I would just do-"

I was starting to enjoy this but she was cut off by Lee screaming at her. "Diandra, you dirty minded animal!"

Diandra crawled over to Lee and kissed her cheek "But that's why you love me." And she winked. Cheeky girl. Exactly like me.

She crawled back next to me and gave me a huge hug. Butterflies started fluttering in my stomach as she went close to my ear and whispered in a low voice "Hey Marcy, getting excited for the ball?"

I swallowed heavily and nodded. She kissed my cheek but her soft lips lingered for a little while longer. When she moved away I let out a whine at the loss of contact and blushed deeply when she smirked at my actions. If only she knew what effect she had on me.

She turned her attention back to Lee. "Lee, wouldn't you do the same to Niall if you ever met him? Don't deny it."

I glanced at Niall and he was blushing a deep red. Lee was also blushing and she began stuttering. "Umm I-I eh I- yeah I would. He's such an adorable baby penguin. I just wanna pinch his cheeks."

Niall began blushing harder. Diandra raised her eyebrows and a smirk grew slowly. Lee's eyes became saucers when she realized what Diandra was thinking. "OH DIANDRA GET YOUR MIND OUT THE GUTTER! What are we going to do with you?" Lee said with a fake annoyed voice and a smile.

Diandra collapsed on top of me laughing. Niall blushed even more than humanly possible. We all laughed along with her.

We all stood up and walked into the class. As we walked to mine and Diandra's shared desk, I tripped and fell on top of her. We awkwardly fell to the ground with me on top of her. She was looking into my green eyes as I looked into her dark ones. I slowly inched my face closer to hers and she moved closer to me but we are interrupted when Tyla coughed awkwardly. I'm sure Tyla wouldn't want to see her best friend make out with a guy she has only known for two days. We awkwardly stood up and sat at the desk. I looked down at Diandra's hand on her knee under the desk and grabbed it with my own. We sat like this for the whole lesson.

We walked to the tree side by side, holding hands behind our backs. "Hey Marcy? The Valentines ball is next week. Do you wanna come dress and tux shopping with Lee, Tyla, Harvey and me this afternoon?"

A wide grin broke across my face and I nodded. She smiled softly as we reached the tree. "Oh, Diandra that reminds me. Do you wanna be my Valentine?"

She looked at me with a straight face "No."

My heart dropped and my brow furrowed as I looked at the ground. "Oh okay..."

I looked back up to her and she was smiling wildly. "Of course babe, I'd love to." She burst out laughing at my reaction and I couldn't help but join her because her laugh was so adorable. She's adorable. I can't wait for this afternoon.

The day flew by and Niall and me, along with Lee, Diandra and Tyla climbed into Diandra's mom's car. The car was only a 5 seater, so Tyla sat shotgun, Lee next to Niall and Diandra on my lap. Her arms were wrapped loosely around my waist and her head on my shoulder. She was playing with a stray piece of my hair and I was tracing invisible patterns on her cheek. Her mother, a really nice woman, with a sense of humor like Diandra's, began asking me questions. Most likely checking I'm not some psycho.

"So Marcel, where are you originally from?" I smiled politely at the mother of my hopefully potential girlfriend. Gotta make a good impression.

"My brothers and I are from the UK, Ma'am." She nodded and kept her eyes on the road.

I looked down to the beautiful girl in my lap and smiled. She returned my smile and cuddled closer to me. We all changed out of our uniforms and she was wearing a purple lace vest, faded skinnies and white converse. Tyla was dressed exactly like Lou in stripes, Toms and red pants. Lee was wearing a blue top, jeans and high-tops. I had to be careful that my tattoos didn't show so I bought some concealer and put it over all my visible tattoos. I basically used a whole tub. Niall and Lee were in a debate over what was better : cake or cupcakes. I swear, those two were meant for each other.

We finally arrived at a huge mall and Diandra's mom told us to meet back here at 19:00. It was only 13:00. Since it was a Friday, there was no homework for the girls. We walked into the first store and Diandra went to the rack with purple dresses, Lee went to the blues, and Ty to the pinks. They pulled out about 5 dresses each. Niall and I looked at each other and sat down in the chairs in front of the changing rooms.

"Niall, are you serious about Lee?" I asked in a hushed tone in case the girls heard us.

"Yeah I think I am. No, I know I am." He said matching my tone. "How about Diandra?"

"She is my princess. I didn't feel this way about Taylor or Caroline. She is the one." I heard someone clear their throat and my head snapped to the voice.

There stood Diandra in a strapless, purple mini dress with sequins on the chest. My jaw hit the ground. She looked absolutely breathtaking.

"And?" She asked looking at the ground. I jumped up from my seat and pulled her chin up.

"You look breathtaking." She blushed and wrapped her arms around my waist.

Soon after Lee and Tyla stepped out at the same time looking beautiful. Tyla was wearing a red one-long sleeve mini dress and Lee was in a one strap navy dress. Niall's eyes literally popped out of his head and he tripped over his feet trying to get to Lee. She laughed at him and he playfully slapped her arm. They soon got into a slap fight. Diandra broke it up and they went to pay for their dresses. We exited the store and went to a shoe shop. Lee picked out navy converse, Tyla got red converse and Diandra chose purple converse. Again we paid and Niall and I went for our tuxes. I chose a simple black tux with a purple tie and Niall chose the same, just with a navy tie. We walked to a steakhouse and had dinner. I had a steak with roast potatoes, Diandra and Tyla had the same as me, Niall ordered nearly half the menu and Lee ordered chicken and rice.

After dinner, Diandra's mom picked us up and we sat in the same position as before. Diandra's breathing became even and she fell asleep. Lee did the same with Niall. When we finally reached the home we were renting, I kissed Diandra on her forehead. She clung tighter to me and mumbled "Dont go Marcy."

I chuckled and looked and Diandra's mom. She nodded and I looked at Niall who had the same dilemma as me.

She smiled at us and said, "You boys can stay the night, but no funny business."

I chuckled and sat back into my seat. She dropped Tyla at home and we went to Diandra's house.

I carried Diandra bridal style to her room and Niall carried Lee to the guest room. We said goodnight and I shook Diandra awake. She looked at me and realized we were in her room. She changed into her sleepwear and got into bed. I got in after her and we snuggled with my arm around her waist.

"G'night Marcy."

I smiled "G'night love." I pressed a kiss to her forehead and I slept the best I had in a while.