25. Shot Me Out Of The Sky

Harry's POV

I woke up to Diandra's phone going off. I groaned and rolled over to her side, trying to switch the alarm off. I felt something underneath me, whimpering. I opened my eyes and I was putting all of my weight on Diandra. I quickly got up.

"Are you okay?" I mumbled.

"I might be a bit flatter but that's okay." She chuckled sleepily.

I smiled at her voice. It was slower and raspier than usual. She rolled to my side of the bed, rolling out and landing on her feet. How did she do that?

"How'd you do that?"

"Meh. I'm gifted." She shrugged.

I went out and knocked on all the doors, waking the boys up. I got back into our room and Diandra looked cute. She was wearing sweat pants and put on the hoodie that I gave her. It was way too big. The sleeves went past her hands and it was baggy. I walked over to her and hugged her.

"You're adorable in my clothes. Like a tiny teddy bear."

"Its so comfy. And it smells like you." She buried her face into my chest.

She released me and put on her converse while I got dressed. I put on sweats and a purple hoodie with my Nikes.

"Ready?" She asked.

"I am." I smiled. She grabbed her phone and a stack of paper. Everyone was in the lounge, still half asleep. They were dressed similarly to us and we walked to the van. I decided to drive with Diandra riding shot gun, directing me, the rest at the back. About 25 minutes later at 04:15 we arrived in front of a large mountain.

"Here we are!" Diandra smiled.

"M'kay. This is Table Mountain, its quite self-explanatory. Flat top. Okay I have tickets so let's go." She handed us each a ticket and we gave them to the ticket person.

We got into a cable car and we slowly got higher and higher. I looked around. Cape Town was actually beautiful. A large ocean and a beautiful landscape. We reached the top and we walked onto the surface. It was freaking cold. Luckily we wore warm clothing. The clouds were flowing past the surface and the sun hadn't risen yet. We bought some hot chocolate and tea and walked around the mountain. We sat at the bench and watched as the sun rose. I pulled my phone out and kissed Diandra's cheek, taking a photo of us with the sunrise in the background. We took some more in various poses. All the boys had their cameras in hand, taking pictures.

"Its beautiful, Diandra!" Zayn said.

"Gorgeous!" Louis yelled.

"Its beautiful, but not as beautiful as you." I whispered in her ear.

She smiled and blushed, putting her head on my shoulder.

The sun had fully came up and we could see the area clearly. A few more people came on top and it was getting hot. We went back down and drove to the hotel. We went to our rooms and Diandra was pulling her shoes off.

"I'm gonna have a shower." She said pulling her stuff out of her case.

"M'kay." I nodded. "I'll miss you."

"Miss you too." She kissed my cheek.

I laid down, closing my eyes. I must've fallen asleep because when I woke up, Diandra was next to me, playing on her iPad. Her hair was wet and she was in a oversized shirt with shorts. I watched her for a while, watching her face scrunch up when she lost a game or a smile appear when she won. She was humming the tune to Truly, Madly, Deeply and she looked content. I moved closer to her and ran my hand up her arm.