105. Nothing Gold Can Stay

Third Person's POV

Harry sat there for the next two hours, thinking of what to say when he called her. An 'I'm sorry' wouldn't cut it. Once he was finally sure of what he would say, he slowly dialed the number he knew off by heart.

It rang four times before she answered. "'Lo?"

"Baby?" He whispered.

"You cant call me that. You broke up with me, remember?" She snapped.

"I know. I was wrong. I should've listened to you, I heard everything that Louis said and his intentions. I am so sorry love."

"No shit. What happened to trust, Harry? Do you really think I'm some whore that sleeps around? If you do, I don't know why I spent the last 9 months with you."

Ouch. He had to admit that one hurt.

"I let my emotions get the better of me. But I love you so much. I need you Diandra." He pleaded.

"I can't keep competing with him for your affection. I've been doing it for 9 months and I'm tired of it. You saw who won yesterday. He'll always come first." He could hear her biting back tears.

"No baby. No. Please come home. We can talk this through." Harry begged.

"You hurt me Harry." She whispered.

"I know baby, and I'm so sorry. Please baby, please come home. I love you." He pleaded.

Diandra thought over her choices. He still loves me, and I want to be happy with him. But he hurt me and doesn't have much trust in me. But he loves her, and that's what mattered most to the brunette girl. They could work on the negative things.

"Okay." She hung up.

Harry went downstairs and waited by the front door for his love to come home.

Harry's POV

I nervously played with my fingers while I waited for her to walk through the door. The door opened slowly and the person I loved most was in front of me. Her eyes were bloodshot and her face was pale.

She looked up at me and she started crying again. I pulled her into my arms and she hugged me back tightly. "Oh baby, I'm so sorry. I'm the worst guy in the world. I feel terrible."

Her tears were wetting my shirt but I didn't mind. "You really hurt me. I simply can't forgive the things you did and things you said. But I will give you another chance."

"Thank you baby. I promise I'll make it up to you. I'm an idiot." I whispered.

"You are. But you're my idiot." She mumbled.

"That was the biggest mistake of my life, I was stupid to do what I did. But I love you and you're the most important person in my life." I was in tears by now.

"I love you too." She said slowly.

I took her engagement ring out of my trackie pocket and slipped it back on her finger where it belongs. I put all of her jewelry back on and kissed her head. "Will you still marry this dumb goof?" I asked.

"Of course. I wouldn't have it any other way." She looked down at her ring.

"You need to trust me though. If I trust you, you need to trust me. I love you, and I'd never cheat on you." She said sternly.

"I know baby. I'm so sorry. I promise I'll trust you." I smiled slightly.

"Can I kiss you?" I whispered.

She nodded, and I kissed her softly. I pulled away and put my hands on her cheeks. "What would I do without you?" I sighed.

"You'd move on." She whispered.