47. What I Like About You

Diandra's POV

Thump, thump... Thump, thump...

I woke up to the noise of my fiancé's heartbeat. God, I loved saying my fiancé. His hand was moving through my hair, while the other rested on my waist.

"Good morning Kitten." He whispered.

"Hello Tiger." I pressed my face into his chest.

"Gem came in earlier. Mum wants us at home for dinner."

"Sure. What time is it?" I asked.

"13:00."

I climbed out of the bed, before I was pulled back down. "Where's my kiss?" He pouted.

I smirked and caught his lips in mine. He let me go and I stood up. I put on a bohemian skirt with a white tank top, leaving my hair natural.

"You're gorgeous darling." He wrapped his arms around me.

"So are you. In a manly way of course." I laughed.

He pecked my cheek and pulled on his skinny jeans and a plaid shirt. "Done." He smiled.

We walked downstairs and Gemma met us in the kitchen. "Hey future sister." She beamed.

"Hey." I greeted, hugging her.

"Baby brother." She kissed Harry's cheek.

"Afternoon Sis." He smiled.

He rested his hand on my hip and pulled me closer to him. "We should get going now if we're going to make it to mum in time."

Gemma nodded and got her things. "See you later guys!" I yelled.

We got into Harry's Range Rover and began the long journey, with Gem driving and Harry and I at the back.

"Please guys, no sex in the car." She smirked and I laughed.

"Sorry Gem, no promises." Harry joked. I went on Twitter, checking my mentions.

@Harry_Styles : @Hey_Its_Andrix Out of all of the girls, you're my one and only girl. Love you Kitten .xx

I smiled. It was just tweeted. I looked at him, but his eyes were fixed on his phone.

@Hey_Its_Andrix : @Harry_Styles Ask me why I'm smiling and I'll give you a mirror 💕 Love you Tiger.

The next moment I was pulled into a hug, kisses being peppered all over my face. I laughed and hugged him back.

"Why do you love me?" I asked suddenly.

"Okay, 45 reasons why I love you." He nodded.

"1. The way you smell." He smiled.

"2. You are gorgeous."

"3. Your eyes. I love how they change colour in the sun. From dark brown to this amazing honey colour with a dark ring around." He rubbed his thumb over the skin underneath my eye.

"4. Your smile that makes your eyes crinkle at the side and makes that dimple on your left cheek pop up." I couldn't help but smile.

"5. This one is kinda dirty. Your face when we're making love." He whispered this time, and I blushed.

"6. Your hugs and the way you hold onto me when we cuddle." He latched onto me.

"7. The way you kiss me." He brought his lips to mine and kissed them sweetly.

"8. The way you say my name."

"Harry." I smiled.

"9. Your tattoo. You got it for me and it was your first." He ran his fingers over the words.