31. We're Not Broken, Just Bent [Part Two]

A/N I would like to dedicate this chapter to BabyPenguin936. Its her birthday today, so a very happy birthday to my boo. Love ya babe!

Diandra's POV

I lay in bed, curled up in a ball, crying my eyes out. He said he wouldn't kiss her, then he goes and kisses her. This time wasn't an accident, I saw him grab her and pick her up. All the boys and girls have been coming, trying to see if I will talk to one of them. I just stay in bed, sobbing. I'm still at the boys' house, in Liam's room, because they don't want me to be alone. I don't leave the room unless I absolutely have to. Liam's room is right next to Harry's room, and when I stopped crying, I could hear him crying. I felt awful, but I cant live in a constant fear that he will cheat on me. I still love him though. The boys and girls are always checking on me, knocking on the door, but I never answer.

As if on cue, the knocking began, probably Niall or Liam. After a minute, the knocking stopped. It was odd because usually they knocked for about 10 minutes. I heard the door handle click. Maybe they figured out it wasn't locked the whole time. I heard soft padding of feet on the hardwood floor and the bed dipped besides me. I turned around and immediately started crying again. He was lying next to me, his eyes puffy and the rims of his eyes were red. His breathing was ragged and there were dry tear tracks on his cheeks. His hair was also messed up, as if he was pulling on it. Against my better judgement, I put my palm on his cheek and wiped the tears with my thumb.

"I'm so sorry. Please don't leave me." He cried.

"Its not enough. You really hurt me." I whispered.

"What can I do?" He wiped his tears.

"I don't know." I said honestly. I turned away so that my back was toward him.

"Please, darling. I cant live without you, I need you. I know I messed up and that I hurt you, and if I could turn back time, I never would've gotten drunk and kissed her. You are the only one that I want. If I lose you, I dont know what I'd do. Please Diandra, dont give up on us. We're worth it. We promised each other, to be together forever. Please darling. Please don't give up on me. I love you." His voice shook.

I didn't answer, instead I just kissed him. He pulled my waist and I was on top of him. All our emotions were put into this kiss and as soon as we pulled away, both of us were crying again.

"I love you so much. You dont understand." I sobbed.

"I love you too. I'm so sorry baby girl. You are the most important thing to me. I never want to lose you." He wiped my tears.

"You wont." I hugged him, burying my face in his neck.

"I dont deserve you. I've messed up so many times yet you still find it in your heart to forgive me." He hiccuped.

"Its called love Harry. I do it because I love you." I carded my fingers through his curls and he sighed contently.

"You're the best girlfriend anyone could ask for." He kissed my neck.

"And you're the best as well. But please, don't give me reason to doubt you. Its already happened in the past. I understand that you are a world famous pop star and will have girls throwing themselves at you, but don't betray my trust and the multiple chances I've given you." I sighed.

"Never. I love you so much." He pulled me into his chest.

I smiled and closed my eyes, exhausted from crying all night. We were both sitting up, so I pulled him down and cuddled into his chest. He wrapped his arms in an unbreakable grip around my waist and nuzzled his face into my hair.