67. Telling The World

Diandra's POV

I woke up, safely cradled in Harry's arms. I still can't wrap my head around the fact that I was in an accident and lost our child, even though it happened a week ago.

"Are you awake?" He whispered.

I nodded and cuddled closer to him.

"Are you ready for later?" He asked, referring to the interview.

"Yeah." I croaked out.

"C'mon Kitten. The interview is in an hour. Lets go get ready." He smiled, pulling me out of bed.

XxX

30 minutes later, we were dressed and walking into the hotel lobby. Niall and Liam were already there, while Zayn and Lou were buying coffee and tea.

"Hi guys." I smiled.

"Diandra!" They all yelled, gathering me into a group hug.

I hugged them back, putting my hand in my coat pocket. I was wearing my black trench coat, a white blouse, black tights and white flats. It looked weird with my moon boot, but what could I do? I had to look presentable if Harry was telling the world that we're engaged.

"Ready to go?" Paul asked.

We all nodded and walked to the van. The flashes of the cameras and noises startled me, but Harry wrapped a protective arm around me. We safely got into the van and began the journey to the studio.

"Do you want to come to the concert tonight?" He asked me.

"Yes please." I replied.

Soon enough, we were at the studio, and the boys were on the couch and me on the side. Surprisingly, they had a British interviewer and the interview would be shown in London and the UK. There was a small audience, consisting of fans.

"Good Morning UK! I'm Karmen and we are here with international pop sensation, One Direction!" She smiled.

"Hello!" The boys smiled and waved at the camera.

I remember when I was a fan and I used to watch these interviews on YouTube. So much has changed. I used to worship these boys, I'm now engaged to one.

"So boys, simple questions first. Your tour is almost over. What's your favourite part about break?"

"I think just getting to be with friends and family, along with our significant others." Liam smiled.

"Who's single?" Here it goes.

Liam and Niall raised their hands.

"Taken?" She asked.

Lou, Zayn and Harry raised their hands.

"I have something to say." Harry said.

His eyes met mine and his smile grew. "I'm engaged."

The boys all pat him on the back and the fangirls in the audience started yelling and squealing. Karmen's mouth turned into a smile.

"And who's the lucky girl?" She asked,

"C'mon Kitten." He motioned me over.

I walked to the couch, sitting on the armrest, right next to Harry. But he had other ideas and pulled me onto his lap. I squealed and wrapped my arm around his back.

"This is my fiancee, Diandra." He smiled, looking at me with pure love in his eyes.

"You ruined Larry!" A girl yelled at me, and I just ignored it. I was too busy looking into pools of emerald.