39. What Goes Around Comes Around

Harry's POV

I woke up early and shook Diandra awake. It was time for revenge.

We crept over to Lola's room and I grabbed the top of the mattress while Diandra grabbed the bottom. We began to pull them down the stairs and luckily, they didn't wake up. I unlocked the sliding door and we began moving them again. She pushed the mattress into the swimming pool and they floated along, still sleeping. We got back inside and immediately burst out laughing. I locked the door and got all the spare keys for the sliding door and hid them.

"Good morning babe." She greeted me for the first time this morning.

"Morning, lovely." I hugged her

We made tea and took our place in front of the sliding door, viewing the pool. Nothing happened for a while, but then Tyla started stirring. I sat up in anticipation and watched her. She sat up, still with her eyes closed, and as she was about to stand up, she fell into the pool and Louis fell in after her.

I lost it and began laughing uncontrollably when they both started yelling at each other. They must've heard me and if looks could kill, I'd be in hell. They ran up to the door and tried yanking it open. I smirked and waved the keys at them. Louis said something and ran off behind the house. He came back, charging at my glass door with a metal chair.

My eyes widened and I put my hands up in surrender, telling him to stop. He came to a halt and I unlocked the door, both of them charging towards me. I hid behind Diandra, bending down because of our height difference.

"Really?" She asked with an unamused expression.

"Protect me darling." I whimpered.

"How about no." She smirked moving out the way.

I widened my eyes and pouted, expecting her to come back. She raised her eyebrow and shook her head.

"HARRY EDWARD STYLES WHAT THE HELL?!" Louis started screaming.

"I told you to watch your backs." I shrugged.

"God Harry. That's exactly how I like waking up in the morning." Tyla shook her head.

I walked up to her and patted her head. "I'm glad I made your morning enjoyable."

Diandra jumped on my back and I put my hands under her thighs. She kissed my cheek and we walked, or rather I walked, to the kitchen. I put her down on the counter and stood between her legs. Her arms went around my neck and I moved closer to her, joining our lips in the process.

"Horny teenagers." Louis mumbled.

I pulled away and glared at him. "Sod off Lou."

"He's just miserable that he isn't getting any." Diandra smirked.

I laughed and wrapped my arms around her. "Will I be getting any later?" I whispered in her ear.

"Maybe.." She trailed off.

"You tease." I pouted, kissing her forehead.

She leaned in closer to me, biting my lower lip and sucking it. I let out a groan and I felt blood rushing down south. She pulled away and hopped off the counter, leaving me alone with my 'problem'.

I whined and grabbed her waist. "Please baby. I want you."

"No Harry."

"Why?" I asked.

"Do you want your dick to look like you slept with a cactus?"

My eyes widened as I realized what she was implying. I blushed. "I'm sorry lovely. If I'd known I wouldn't have pushed you."

"Its okay." She walked into my open arms.

"How about we have a chill day? Hmm?" I cooed, caressing her lower back.

"I'd like that." She smiled.

I carried her to the lounge and dropped her gently on the couch. I went upstairs and got some blankets, pillows and some painkillers. I also got chocolates and my DVD collection.

"Okay love. I got things we would need." I smiled, walking into the room.

"Thanks Hazzabear." She winked at me, making me blush.

XxX

We spent the afternoon watching films, her lying in my arms. We were peaceful until Louis started with us.

"Are you guys screwing under that blanket?" He squinted at us.

"What the hell Louis?" She asked.

"I can never be sure with you two." He shrugged.

He left the room and Liam came in. "I hope you were safe."

"Oh for God sakes." I sighed.

Zayn joined us next. "Don't want little Darry's running around any time soon."

I let out a huff. "God, guys." I said, before standing up and throwing her over my shoulder, carrying her upstairs.

"What did we just speak about?!" All three of them yelled simultaneously.

"LEAVE US ALONE!" I shouted.

"They're never gonna let us live this down are they?" She asked from behind me.

"They'll get bored soon." I smiled.

I got into bed with her and rubbed her hand with my thumb. "Darling?" She asked.

I made a noise, showing her I was listening.

"Can you please rub my back? My muscles are tense." She said sweetly.

I flipped her over so that she was on her stomach. I sat on her bum and began massaging her aching muscles. She groaned, enjoying the actions, and soon her muscles were all loose.

"Thank you babe. You're the best." She kissed me.

I looked at the clock. It was already 22:00. The day just flew by. I looked over at Diandra and she was already asleep. I moved the hair in her face behind her ear.

"Goodnight my love. I love you so much. Sleep well." I kissed her forehead.

"I love you Harry." She mumbled in her sleep.

I smiled and closed my eyes, thinking how lucky I am.