16. What Is Wrong With You?

Diandra's POV

Having a broken arm sucks. Especially since its my right arm, which is the dominant arm. So basically I can't do anything. I got my iPad out and decided to try play Grand Theft Auto. I love that game. Turns out you need two hands to play. I got frustrated and groaned. Most of my games needed two hands. I put the iPad away and looked at Harry, sleeping.

He's mine, all mine. I smiled and brushed the curls out of his face. I crawled out of his grip, going to his room where I kept half of my clothes. The other half is at my house. I grabbed a black skirt and a white cropped vest, and attempted to get dressed. The skirt came on with a bit of difficulty, but it got on. As I was trying to get my sleep shirt off, I felt a pair of hands on my waist. I screamed and jumped forward, hitting my broken arm on the wall in the process. I yelled as tears stung my eyes, from the pain.

"Shit Harry." I gasped, trying to get my heart rate back to normal.

"Sorry." A voice answered. It wasn't Harry. It was Liam.

"Liam, why did you come in here while I'm getting dressed? You should've knocked."

I looked at his eyes, they were darker than usual.

"I'm sorry, D, I couldn't resist."

"Resist wha-" I couldn't finish as I was pushed against the wall. Liam's face was centimeters away from mine.

"Liam, please get off of me. I have a boyfriend."

"He will only hurt you. Let me treat you how you deserve to be treated." He kissed my neck.

"Liam, please... No. I love Harry. Not you." I whined. I tried pushing him away, but I wasn't strong to begin with and I only have one functioning arm.

He leaned forward and before our lips met, Liam went flying to the right. I looked and Harry was on top of Liam, an infuriated look on his face. As he pushed Liam off of me, he elbowed me in the eye.

"That's *punch* my *punch* girlfriend! *punch*. What the hell Liam?!" *punch*. Liam flipped them over and began hitting Harry. Louis and Zayn ran in, Louis trying to pull Liam off of Harry. Zayn tried to get Harry to calm down. Harry was still thrashing about.

"Harry! Stop! You're scaring Diandra!" Zayn pleaded.

At the mention of my name, he instantly became still. I felt the tears streaming down my face asI stared at him wide eyed. Zayn released Harry and he slowly walked over to me. He held his hand out."Diandra, please don't cry. I'm sorry."

I shook my head and took a step back. I went and sat in the corner. I was actually scared of him. He wiped the blood from his nose. He had a black eye as well. Harry yelled out in frustration and he began crying. He stormed out of the house and I heard a car start. I tried to regulate my breathing while Louis was trying to comfort me.

"What was that for?!" I screamed at Liam.

"Oh my God I'm so sorry Diandra! I don't know what came over me."

"That doesn't explain much, does it? Now my boyfriend is gone and I have no idea where he is!"

"Let me help you find him."

"No! You've done enough for one day."

And with that, I got up and left the room. I ran to Niall's room and knocked quietly.

"Come in."

I opened the door, and Niall was on his bed sitting against the headboard, typing on his phone. He smiled at me and patted the space next to him. His smiled disappeared as soon as he saw my black eye, from when Harry accidentally hit me.

"What happened?"

"Its a long story. But I woke up this morning on the couch and Harry was still sleeping. I went to his room to get dressed because I wanted to take him out today. So anyway I was getting dressed and I felt hands on my waist. I got a fright and bumped my broken arm on the wall. I thought it was Harry, but it was actually Liam. I asked him why he didn't knock and all of a sudden I'm pushed against the wall by Liam. I begged him to get off of me, but he wouldn't budge. I tried pushing him off but only having one arm doesn't help. He was telling me that he could treat me better than Harry ever could. He was about to kiss me, until Harry came in and pushed him away. Harry accidentally elbowed me in the eye. He began punching Liam and if I didn't stop him, he would beat Liam into a coma. Zayn and Louis ran in, trying to break the fight up. I was afraid of Harry and I crawled into the corner. Harry started crying and he ran out of the house. Liam says he didn't know what came over him." I said with tears falling.

Niall just stared at me. His mouth opened and closed.

"First of all, Liam's an idiot. Secondly, Harry definitely didn't mean to scare you."

I sighed and began crying even harder. "I know, but I don't know where he's run off to. He doesn't know many places to go to. He could only be at the golf course, the mall or the woods. I don't think he would go to my house."

"Well lets get going!" I managed to change out of my pajamas and into the clothes I originally planned on wearing. We got into the Range Rover and drove to the woods, which was about an hour away from the boys' home. It started raining, the weather perfectly matching my mood.

We arrived at the woods. I hopped out of the car and ran along the path. I was already soaking wet from the rain but I just kept running.

"HARRY!!" I yelled at the top of my voice. I felt a shooting pain through my non-broken arm but I just kept running.

"HARRY!!" I yelled again. All of a sudden, I was on my back, looking at the sky. I stood up and kept going through the pain.

The surroundings were starting to look familiar, because this was where our first date was.

"Harry!" I cried out, my voice becoming raspy from shouting and crying. For a moment, everything went silent and I heard sobbing, that wasn't my own. I limped into the opening and found Harry sitting against a tree, his head in his hands. I used the last of my energy to walk over to him, and sit down. Both of us were soaking wet and shivering.

"D-did you d-do this to yourself?" He asked me, pointing to my non-broken arm. I looked and there was a gash, going from my wrist to my elbow. He thought I self-harmed.

"N-n-no, while I was running here my arm g-got caught on a branch and c-cut me."

"J-Jelly Baby... I'm so sorry. I d-didn't mean to hit you or scare you." He rested his hand on my cheek and I leaned into the touch.

"I know you didn't. It was an accident. I don't blame you. I blame Liam."

"But I hurt you."

"Haz, it was an accident. The bruise will go away." I smiled weakly.

"I love you Diandra."

"I love you too Hazzy."

"Lets go home, yeah?" I nodded, and as soon as I tried to stand, I collapsed and the darkness consumed me.