69. Surprise!

Harry's POV

"Goodbye my love!" She yelled dramatically as her and Tyla were about to get on the escalator at the airport.

"Goodbye Boo! I love you!" I smiled, waving at her.

She'd said goodbye to the other boys, leaving Niall and I for last. "I love you too!"

They stepped on, and she waved at me. She blew me a kiss as she reached the top, and walked away from us. We walked back to the van, driving to the arena. "Ready for the last show of Take Me Home?" I asked.

XxX

"Well that's it boys. Its been a great 10 months, and I've enjoyed every single moment." Paul said as we sat backstage.

We all gathered into a group hug, and did a little chant. It was bittersweet. I love touring with my 4 best mates, but now I can focus on my wedding. I can start my life with Diandra.

All our bags were in the van, and we were leaving for London. In a few days I'd go back to South Africa for Diandra, and we'd start with the wedding planning before I'd have to come back for the This Is Us premiere.

We boarded our private jet and I took a seat next to Louis. "Hey man. I'm sorry about that situation with Ty."

He looked at me, a devious smirk on his face. "Don't worry lad. She got what she deserved."

"Aww, Boobear got lucky. That's a change." I laughed and he slammed his fist down on my manhood.

I groaned and bent over. "Lou, what if I can't make Darry babies?"

"I'll write a personal apology to Diandra." He sassed me.

I chuckled and reclined my chair, plugging my earphones into my phone and drowning the world out.

I was woken up by Niall about 9 hours later. "What's up mate?" I groaned.

"I'm bored." He said softly.

I nodded and sat next to me. "What do you want to do?"

"Can we play cards? Then Monopoly and Cluedo?" He asked.

I nodded and he dealt the cards between us. "Ready to have your arse kicked?" He smirked.

XxX

We eventually landed 5 hours later and were met with a massive amount of fans and paparazzi. I stopped for some pictures with girls close to the front. I felt somebody tugging on my pants leg and looked down to see a little girl, about 5 years old, that could easily pass for a child of mine and Diandra's. She had Diandra's cinnamon curly hair and my green eyes.

"Hello cutie." I smiled, bending down to her level and she flashed me an adorable grin, some of her teeth missing.

"Hi Harry. Could you please sign this?" She held out a picture of Diandra and I out and about.

"Of course. What's your name?" I took the picture and Sharpie from her.

"Lisa." She said shyly.

"That's a very nice name, Lisa. D'you know who this girl is?" I asked, pointing to Diandra.

"That's Diandra. She's your princess. That's what my mummy says. I really like her, she's really pretty and you guys are cute together." She grinned.

I smiled at the child, quickly signing a message on her picture. 'Hi Lisa! It was very nice to meet you. I hope to see you again in the future. Lots of love, Harry .xx'

"Love, may I take a picture of you?" I asked and she nodded.

She stood next to me, and I took a selfie with her. "Thank you love. It was nice meeting you. Maybe I'll see you again." I hugged her and she went back to her mother.