84. She's Not Afraid

Diandra's POV

Early the next morning, I woke up to find Harry reading my journal. I guess its partially my fault for leaving it in a place where he would easily find it.

"Erm, Harry?" I asked, making him jump from the sound of my raspy voice.

"I can explain." He quickly spoke.

"You probably know all about me and my secrets now." I said slowly, waiting for his jokes about me to start.

There was silence and I looked at him questioningly. "And?"

"And what?" He asked.

"Aren't you going to make fun of me now?" I said, like it was the most obvious thing ever.

"God no. Why would I make fun of you? I feel like I know you better now, if that was even possible." He smiled.

"I just thought..." I trailed off.

"You thought wrong. I would never, ever make fun of you. Unless we were teasing each other." He said, kissing my forehead.

"Well, my mom always said that if you've never read my diary-journal thing, we shouldn't be getting married." I smiled slightly.

In that journal, were my deepest and inner most thoughts and secrets. Starting from when I was just a fangirl, when I met him, losing my virginity to him, our engagement and all the way to my miscarriage. All our fun and sweet moments were recorded in that purple book and now he knew I wrote down important memories. There were pictures of us, as well as Niall and I, me with the other boys and Lee and Tyla and pictures of things he has given me, or little mementos of our relationship.

He smiled, dipping down to kiss me. I sighed against his lips and played with the curls at the nape of his neck. "How about we do something with the boys today? We won't see each other the day after tomorrow." He mumbled, his lips dragging over my neck. We were going shopping for wedding dresses and tuxes in two days time.

I heard a rumbling outside and crawled out from underneath him, running over to the window. I saw a truck with a specific logo and began cheering. "It came! It finally came!" I yelled, running downstairs and leaving a confused Harry in bed.

I ran outside to where my brand new motorcycle was waiting to be rode. I signed for it and the delivery truck left. "And this?" Harry asked, walking outside while slipping a t-shirt over his head.

"My graduation present from my uncle." I said, examining the black and purple motorcycle.

"Is it safe?" He asked.

"Babe, I've been riding bikes since I was 14. It'll be fine. I'll be careful." I smiled.

"Can we go for a ride?" He asked with huge eyes, silently pleading. Like I'd have to be told twice.

"Course babe. Lemme just get dressed quick." I grinned, running upstairs and slipping on a tank, a pair of skinnies and converse.

I went back downstairs where the other boys were now looking at my bike. "Hey guys. I'll take you all for a ride, okay?"

They nodded rapidly, and Harry and I put our black helmets on. My purple hair fell down my shoulders, settling in waves just below my shoulder blades. We climbed onto the bike and I switched the engine on, grinning as it roared to life beneath me.

Harry grabbed my waist and we were off. We drove through the streets of London, both of us laughing and enjoying the wind in our faces. After 15 minutes of driving around, we got back home where the boys were waiting for their turn.

Twist Of Fate - Harry Styles Fanfiction [Completed]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें